Author Topic: Now there's a happy thought - amnesty by Presidential Pardon  (Read 1235 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Now there's a happy thought - amnesty by Presidential Pardon
« on: October 12, 2010, 07:04:27 AM »
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2605831/posts

Obama's War: The Coming "Race" War 2010
self | Columbus Day 2010 | UBSOTOS

Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:38:10 AM by UnbelievingScumOnTheOtherSide

It is just my opinion but I think there is going to be a "race" war started by Obama in the next few months. I put the word race in quotes because it is not strictly about race. It is not Black vs. White, despite the political divide and submerged hostility and the inability of the Obama Justice Department to enforce the law in a color-blind manner.

I submit a few facts in support of my proposition:

1) The Free Republic is a source of news like the main wastewater channel is a source of news - you'll find pretty much anything floating by

2) That being said, "if they can think it they can try it" does seem to apply to the current administration

3) Want some tin foil?  I'm selling it at cost, with just a modest processing and handling fee. [tinfoil]

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: Now there's a happy thought - amnesty by Presidential Pardon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:02:50 AM »
That's a vanity FR post.  Just some dude rambling.  Not worth the time to comment on him.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 08:10:57 AM »
He pre-supposes that the dems are going to loose big on 11/2. I'm not ready to make that bet yet.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:20:28 AM »
Just some dudes ramblings posted in the chat section of the site.  Not worth it the terrabytes.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”