Author Topic: Russia test fires an ICBM  (Read 1030 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Russia test fires an ICBM
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »
Successfully hit a target in Kazakhstan per reports. Now that is some old school Cold War saber rattling right there. I wonder if Obama will apologize or really man up and escalate from Sternly Worded Letters to Harshly Worded Letters?

ETA: this is the type of missile they fired. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topol-M
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:39:21 PM by Balog »
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Russia test fires an ICBM
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »
Maybe Obama will go out and hit some golf balls.  That should scare Putin.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 03:44:18 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 03:45:38 PM »
Time for some diplomatic genuflection.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 11:03:09 PM »
Maybe we could piss off Putin/Russia just enough to keep on "testing" until they run out.
I promise not to duck.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 11:22:52 AM »
I wish I could go forward in time about 100 years to see what history has to say about our exalted leader.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »
Maybe Obama will go out and hit some golf balls.  That should scare Putin.

And make some speeches.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 11:44:52 AM »
Funny, this was not featured on the 6pm news last night
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"