Author Topic: Wizz Air, guess what happens  (Read 1770 times)

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Wizz Air, guess what happens
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2018, 08:41:55 PM »
I'm a big guy; I have a large bladder.  Sometimes it say "Right Now!" even tho' it's only a quarter full.  I can kinda sympathize with the women on this one.  I haven't pissed myself, but I have had to excuse myself in the middle of a 45 minute meeting even tho' I hit the head right before it started, and I hadn't had much fluids that day.
"It's good, though..."

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2018, 08:51:47 PM »
Yes it is.  You know what time boarding starts.  You know there are bathrooms in the airport.  You know how much fluid you've had to drink.  You can do the math.

Having had a couple "uncomfortable" flights shortly after 9/11 when they were the most uptight, my strategies:
1.  Limit liquid intake.  Can be hard because many planes and airports are really low humidity.  
2.  Screw boarding early.  Wait until most people are on board, and hit the restroom before joining the line.  
3.  Set an alarm for ~40 minutes before anticipated landing.  Go then

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2018, 10:04:35 PM »
Too smooth.  I’m thinking snap-roll.

Is the A320 aerodynamically capable of a falling leaf?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »

This woman had to go bad enough that she wizzed on the floor, but she couldn't be bothered to stop talking on her phone while doing so (which brings the first need into question)

Not at all. A few years ago, just after a heavy winter snow storm, a friend who does snow plowing was heading from one customer's driveway to another. A woman who was yakking on her cell phone while driving (illegal in this state) ran a red light and rammed him on a front/diagonal angle of impact. When the vehicles had stopped, she kept on yakking ... and continued to do so after the cop showed up and wanted to gets statements from both drivers.

Dedicated cell phone addicts don't stop yakking for anybody or anything.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 08:52:39 AM »
Yes it is.  You know what time boarding starts.  You know there are bathrooms in the airport.  You know how much fluid you've had to drink.  You can do the math.

And then you get the 2-6 hour delay where they don't let you off the plane or use the head...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 01:58:13 AM »
When I took the Fundamentals of Engineering exam I didn't appreciate the impact of the rules around the end of the morning section.  Within 15 of the time limit expiring you can't leave your seat until ALL exams have been collected.  I finished that part 14 minutes early.  By then I kinda needed to pee.  By the time they let us out of the room I need to pee really badly.  But we weren't allowed to use the bathroom accessable from the exam room.  The only other one anyone else knew about wasn't too far away at least.  Except that was locked.  I somehow found an unlocked restroom about 10 seconds before I'd have been watering the shrubbery in order to prevent doing the same to my pants.

When I took the Professional Engineer exam 6 months later I made sure to get up and use the bathroom at least 30 minutes before time was up for the morning section.  I was basically done by then anyway, but made sure I hadn't missed anything and then turned it in.
Formerly sumpnz