Author Topic: Kaylee Frye, Russian Spy  (Read 2123 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Kaylee Frye, Russian Spy
« on: July 10, 2010, 12:32:12 PM »

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_uk-looking-for-ways-to-ban-anna-chapman-s-return_1407856

Mainstream news sources are now confirming that Kaylee was working for the Russians, all along.   :O
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Kaylee Frye, Russian Spy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »
Seeing her pics makes me regret giving up my PPK and 00-status....  ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 03:58:55 PM »
Kaylee and Simon (the actors, anyway) are going to guest star on Tuesday's episode of Warehouse 13.  SyFy Channel.

For those who haven't seen Warehouse 13, I would describe it as an over-the-top sci-fi show.  Sort of a steampunk version of X-Files, except the adversarial elements come from the past and communicate to the present via ancient and not-so-ancient artifacts from the past.  The heroes work out of a huge warehouse in South Dakota that greatly resembles the one seen at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:54:28 PM »
In some of her pictures, she looks even more like Kaylee however, I think Jewell is much more attractive.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 07:27:50 AM »
Hmm, she looks like one of my co-workers.  I will have to give her the business about it tomorrow.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 10:33:56 AM »
Hmm, she looks like one of my co-workers. 

Wish I could say the same.   :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »
Mainstream news sources are now confirming that Kaylee was working for the Russians, all along.

Doing what, exactly?  I'm not sure what the point of kicking them out once they've been identified is.  Barring them from certain jobs, and requiring them to inform any potential employers and life partners, (maybe something like the sex offender registries) yes, sentencing her to wash my car in a thin white t-shirt, absolutely, but with those restrictions, can they really gather anything of use to a foreign government?

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
At least one was about to leave the country.  That's why they rounded up the whole group.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 01:05:08 PM »
At least one was about to leave the country.  That's why they rounded up the whole group.

And, with the full assistance of the Russian government, how hard will it be for them to get back over here undetected?  Keeping them here would at least make it easier to keep track of them.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 01:07:08 PM »
And, with the full assistance of the Russian government, how hard will it be for them to get back over here undetected?  Keeping them here would at least make it easier to keep track of them.

Pretty sure they're done as spies in the U.S. They've been outed and their pictures on the news. I highly doubt the FSB would find sending outed-spies back to the US to be a good idea.

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »
And, with the full assistance of the Russian government, how hard will it be for them to get back over here undetected?  Keeping them here would at least make it easier to keep track of them.

Oh, I think I misinterpreted your earlier post.  Clearly, since the U.S. had been keeping tabs on them for ~10 years, the .gov didn't want to kick the spies out.  Once the spies were outed, what reason would they have for staying?  Other than keeping the spies in prison, or turning them into double agents (maybe they tried that first before publicly outing them, or maybe they were low-value and not deemed worth it), I don't see what legal means the U.S. government has of keeping foreign nationals from leaving the country.  The government would have kept them here, and in prison, if it hadn't been for the spy-swap, right?
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 07:35:15 PM »
sentencing her to wash my car in a thin white t-shirt, absolutely,

Mine too.   ;)  Every week, and twice a week in the summer..... :O
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 10:22:44 PM »
....yes, sentencing her to wash my car in a thin white t-shirt, absolutely...

I'd commute her sentence to cleaning my house.....without the t-shirt....  =D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 05:12:24 AM »
I don't see what legal means the U.S. government has of keeping foreign nationals from leaving the country.

Probated sentences?  Not sure what the max for espionage is, but probably long enough to severely reduce their value as spies by the time they'd be allowed to go back.