Author Topic: Obama Meets with Mexico's President Calderon  (Read 2458 times)

CSM Kersh

Obama Meets with Mexico's President Calderon
« on: March 03, 2011, 03:41:45 PM »

And this could mean big trouble for gun owners.  We've already been exposed to the 90% lie - where the rockets, full-autos and grenades were supposed to have come from gun dealers or gun shows here in the Souther US.  Then, with egg all over its face with the Project Gunwalker bit, AFT, et al, have made some arrests of those who bought the weapons used to kill two federal agents.

Today’s White House meeting between Barack Obama and Felipe Calderon will reportedly focus on continued drug and gun trafficking along the U.S.-Mexico border, and alarmed Washington State gun rights activists are watching the Washington, D.C. activities closely, especially now that a congressman from neighboring Idaho is showing an interest in the controversy.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: NW activists watching today’s Obama-Calderon meet; Idaho rep weighs in - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-seattle/nw-activists-watching-today-s-obama-calderon-meet-idaho-rep-weighs-in#ixzz1FZSQMl31
Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
csmkersh@thegunnerslair.com
My Web Page
When Seconds count the police are only minutes away.

HankB

• friend
Re: Obama Meets with Mexico's President Calderon
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 04:24:34 PM »
When Calderon chastises him, what will come first - Barack Hussein Obama's cringing bow, or his servile apology?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Dave Workman

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »

March 3, 2011

TONIGHT ON THE "CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE COURIC":

IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, ATF AGENT RISKS JOB TO SPEAK ABOUT GUNRUNNING SCANDAL

Agent Tells CBS News: "The More Our Guys Buy, the More Violence We're Having Down Here"

Tonight on the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE COURIC (6:30 PM, ET), CBS News Investigative Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson will follow up on her February 23 report about a major scandal within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF).  In an exclusive interview with Attkisson, a Phoenix-based ATF agent risks his job to describe the practice of letting guns "walk," and gives an insider's perspective about how the ATF knowingly contributed to the escalating violence in Mexico and American border states to that country.

Following are advance excerpts from tonight's broadcast. 

On his bosses' denial of the gunrunning practice and going public:

ATF Agent: "I'm here boots on the ground in Phoenix, telling you we've been doing it every day since I've been here.  Here I am.  Tell me I didn't do the things that I did.  Tell me you didn't order me to do the things I did.  Tell me it didn't happen.  Now you have a name on it, you have a face to put with it.  Here I am.  Someone now – tell me it didn't happen."

On role of ATF in violence in Mexico:

Sharyl Attkisson: "Did you feel that the ATF was partly to blame for the escalating violence in Mexico, and on the border:

Agent: "Yes ma'am.  I even asked them if they could see the correlation between the two.  The more our guys buy, the more violence we're having down there."

On finding two assault rifles at the murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, and hoping to help Terry's family:

Agent: "I felt guilty.  I mean it's crushing.  I don't know how to explain it."

Agent: "First of all, I'd tell them that I'm sorry.  Second of all, I'd tell them I've done everything that I can for them to get the truth.  After this, I don't know what else I can do.  But I hope they get it."

Sharyl Attkisson's full report broadcasts tonight on the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE COURIC.  Web exclusive elements will be available at www.cbsnews.com after 6:30 PM, ET tonight.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: CBS News to air 2nd ‘Project Gunwalker’ segment and Grassley writes Holder again - National gun rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/cbs-news-to-air-2nd-project-gunwalker-segment-and-grassley-writes-holder-again#ixzz1FZgY7kan

CSM Kersh

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 07:45:20 PM »

If you missed the first secment, you can see it HERE.
Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
My Web Page

CSM Kersh

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »

And tonight's segment of CBS' ATF boondoggle can be seen right on their own news site

Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
My Web Page

Lee

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
And this could mean big trouble for gun owners

Why? 

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 09:14:55 PM »
Because APS is afraid of the Mexicans. [tinfoil]

Don't worry boys, Tio Tejon is here to hold your hands. =D

Mexican Police :police:
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »
Why are gun boards so afraid of Mexicans?  Geez, haven't you guys ever been there?  It's a disaster zone.

The President of that junkyard barks an order to Congress and gun boards think Congress will obey. ;/ =D
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »
he has info on how the loser act, when they head south. [tinfoil]

there's no way to predict what's going to come out of that infested hole.

congress that is.