Author Topic: Another bombing in Moscow:  (Read 3316 times)

Pharmacology

• friends
Another bombing in Moscow:
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:11:34 AM »
This time, they bombed a bus stop near the FSB Academy :O

They're asking for it now!
As far as I can tell, no casualties reported.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Another bombing in Moscow:
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
What's the FSB? Has anyone claimed responsibility for it?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »
What's the FSB? Has anyone claimed responsibility for it?

When the soviet union fell, all of the scary characters from the KGB decided they liked the KGB too much, so they made the FSB.
For all intents and purposes, the FSB is the successor to the KGB, which means they are very, very scary people.

No idea who did it yet.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 12:36:05 AM »
No idea who did it yet.

If the FSB was the target, I'm sure that the bodies of those responsible will turn up in all sorts of new and exciting places.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 12:50:43 AM »
If the FSB was the target, I'm sure that the bodies of those responsible will turn up in all sorts of new and exciting placespieces.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 12:54:59 AM »
If the FSB was the target, I'm sure that the bodies of those responsible will turn up in all sorts of new and exciting placespieces.

QFT

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:34 AM »
a cage match i'd like to see?  ms 13 vs fsb and its affiliates
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 04:19:32 AM »
a cage match i'd like to see?  ms 13 vs fsb and its affiliates

My money is on the FSB. Better organized, a century of experience, and just as ruthless when called on.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 05:37:44 AM »
Right-wing radicals (basically, neo-nazis) are current suspects according to leaks from the FSB investigation. My source is a Russian-language site, tho.

http://grani.ru/Politics/Russia/FSB/m.186906.htmlhttp://grani.ru/Politics/Russia/FSB/m.186906.html

FSB opened a "hooliganism" investigation, not a terrorism one.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 10:13:10 AM »
Right-wing radicals (basically, neo-nazis) are current suspects according to leaks from the FSB investigation. My source is a Russian-language site, tho.

http://grani.ru/Politics/Russia/FSB/m.186906.htmlhttp://grani.ru/Politics/Russia/FSB/m.186906.html

Tea Partiers, obviously. [popcorn]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 10:31:26 AM »
There's been problems in Moscow in the last few months with actual neo-nazi/fasicst types committing various murders and terrorist attacks, including trying to assassinate top government officials.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
Weren't nazi's (and thus one would think the neo- version) all about the supremacy of the Aryan? Which is not really the ethnic background of most white (not White) Russians?

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 10:52:27 AM »
Weren't nazi's (and thus one would think the neo- version) all about the supremacy of the Aryan? Which is not really the ethnic background of most white (not White) Russians?

Uhm.  Plenty of other ethnic groups, from Slavs to La Raza, subscribe to the same thing.  X is the most "pure blood".  Thinking one's own ethnic stock is the bestest in the whole wide world is a lot less isolated than most folks are comfy about admitting.  It's not uncommon in Slavic countries.

The whole mess in the Balkans was partly due to to the Slavic purity of blood thing.   There's about a thousand other factors, including "It's the friggin Balkans, dude" thing. 
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »

If you squint hard enough you can pretend. And these people sure do a lot of squinting.

Those who are really hardcore actually pretend Russians are the descendants of the vikings or some stupid stuff like that. Remember, the original princes who ruled Russia were vikings - which is enough for a Neo-Nazi/radical nationalist idiot to twist into the needed shape.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »

Every time I see the diagonal strap in a uniform, I just want to  :facepalm:

You'd think even if they ARE neo-NAZI's they'd want to go in for some re-branding.

Then I remember the New Jersey State Police.  =| (The founder of which, actually was impressed/inspired with the intra-War German uniforms Hugo Boss whipped up for them.)
I promise not to duck.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 11:52:52 AM »
If the FSB was the target, I'm sure that the bodies of those responsible will turn up in all sorts of new and exciting placesnew and novel conditions.

FIFY
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

I had a feeling that it wasn't a Southern based terror attack due to the lack of a suicide bomber.

[OFF TOPIC]
One of my most tense moments during my first visit to Moscow involved those guys on the metro (my fiance told me they were more than likely neo-nazis)

A couple of those skin-heads, myself, my fiance and a few very elderly people were the only people on the train (I think around station kahovskaya).  I was too deep in conversation to size them up, but I did notice when one of them shifted his position behind me, and the other moved to my left. I simply took one big step back behind the guy who moved behind me.   The facial expression of the guy who was to my left shifted from predatory to WTF. I guess the two guys decided leaving the big brown guy who pays attention alone was the better idea.
[/OFF TOPIC]

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 12:48:50 PM »
Every time I see the diagonal strap in a uniform, I just want to  :facepalm:
Meh. It was around (well) before WWI, used by all Western powers.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »
Near the FSB?  No casualties?

Any reason to believe the FSB itself wasn't behind it?

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »
Uhm.  Plenty of other ethnic groups, from Slavs to La Raza, subscribe to the same thing.  X is the most "pure blood".  Thinking one's own ethnic stock is the bestest in the whole wide world is a lot less isolated than most folks are comfy about admitting.  It's not uncommon in Slavic countries.

The whole mess in the Balkans was partly due to to the Slavic purity of blood thing.   There's about a thousand other factors, including "It's the friggin Balkans, dude" thing. 

Sure, but there's a difference between racial/ethnic superiority groups and "neo-nazis." Otherwise, the Black Panthers would be considered neo-nazis, which while it is lol-worthy is probably not accurate. :)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 02:09:43 PM »
I guess the two guys decided leaving the big brown guy who pays attention alone was the better idea.

Big guys who pay attention = poor victim selection criteria.

[The gang bangers I supervised on a landscape crew wanted nothing to do with the big white guy who could work them into the ground.  It also helped that they thought I was flat-out insane for working so hard in 100+deg and 95%+ humidity and could swing a pick & sledge hammer with ease.

Surprisingly, gang bangers oftentimes take legit jobs because crime pays for s***.]
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
Surprisingly, gang bangers oftentimes take legit jobs because crime pays for s***.]

the parole officer encourages it too