Author Topic: Driving through Reno  (Read 513 times)

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Driving through Reno
« on: March 24, 2007, 07:17:28 AM »
I will be driving through Reno just before Easter.  I had planned on staying with someone there, but his situation changed and his couch is no longer available.  I will have my dog (Shep mix) and bird (elderly cockatiel) with me on this drive.  If anyone has a couch/guest room and a willingness to tolerate the animals for one night I'd appreciate it.  As a token of that appreciation I'd be willing to offer one of the following: a) dinner on me, b) a really nice bottle of New Zealand wine,  c) a couple/three boxes of your favorite ammo, or d) some other gun related item.

I'll be driving from Phoenix and heading to Yakima, WA.  I need to stop in The Dalles, OR to meet my MIL and hand off the dog (the corporate apartment I'm staying in won't allow the dog) hence the fact that I'll be passing through Reno on my way up rather the going through Salt Lake City and Boise. 

If you are in the vague vicinity of Reno or points along that route and are willing to play host to a fellow gun nut and a couple animals let me know.

Edit to add: If you know of a reasonably priced motel in Reno that allows 75lb dogs please let me know about them as well.

Thanks
Formerly sumpnz