Author Topic: Just Finished My First Class in Consitution 101  (Read 965 times)

Waitone

• friend
Just Finished My First Class in Consitution 101
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:46:38 PM »
A freebe sponsored by Hillsdale College.  10 weeks, 10 lectures, reading, Q&A, and a quiz.  Just like the good ol' days.  This time the focus is the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.  I'm impressed.  It will be well worth my time.

http://constitution.hillsdale.edu/

That is all.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Just Finished My First Class in Consitution 101
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »
I know of around 600, give or take a few, people that could use that course.  The first one lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Just Finished My First Class in Consitution 101
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:52:47 PM »
A freebe sponsored by Hillsdale College.  10 weeks, 10 lectures, reading, Q&A, and a quiz.  Just like the good ol' days.  This time the focus is the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. 

Oh, that Constitution.

I was waiting for the Dexterity and Wisdom classes.