Author Topic: A certain lack of subtlety: Mexican cartels using billboards to threaten cops  (Read 5320 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637789/Threatening-cartel-billboards-warning-police-choose-silver-lead-come-complete-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

'This symbol has historically been used by Mexican drug cartels to threaten or intimidate Mexican citizens, business owners and government officials; however, we have never experienced this in El Paso,' local police said in a press release about the vandalism.

Just bringing their vibrant cultural diversity to the white privileged Americans. Better than leaving the severed heads of your enemies lying around, I suppose.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

HankB

• friend
There's some speculation that it's a guerilla movie ad, although one company is denying it . . .

http://www.ktsm.com/news/disturbing-message-appears-east-el-paso-billboard

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

Not cool if it was done for a movie ad. The cartels are pretty good about keeping their mess in Mexico, at the border or in the ghetto. They're not stupid. It splashes across suburbs, you'll have Blackhawks dropping SF folks within hours. Drug dealers tend not to be ideological, they're businessmen. Brutal and only semi civilized, but businessmen interested in profit. Not much profit in choking on 5.56 entry wounds to the throat.

Americans are extremely eager to consume the drugs they demand be banned. As long as the consequences are out of sight and mind, no worries. Show them the consequences of Prohibition, and things get interesting.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

HankB

• friend
. . . The cartels are pretty good about keeping their mess in Mexico, at the border or in the ghetto. They're not stupid. It splashes across suburbs, you'll have Blackhawks dropping SF folks within hours . . .
In normal circumstances I'd agree . . . but with our current POTUS, I'm not so sure.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Not cool if it was done for a movie ad. The cartels are pretty good about keeping their mess in Mexico, at the border or in the ghetto. They're not stupid. It splashes across suburbs, you'll have Blackhawks dropping SF folks within hours. Drug dealers tend not to be ideological, they're businessmen. Brutal and only semi civilized, but businessmen interested in profit. Not much profit in choking on 5.56 entry wounds to the throat.

Americans are extremely eager to consume the drugs they demand be banned. As long as the consequences are out of sight and mind, no worries. Show them the consequences of Prohibition, and things get interesting.

I rather doubt that. http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners

And since they tend to hire the Mexican/Colobian etc SF guys who were trained by our SF guys, and they have larger and better armed and equipped .mil forces than Iraq and Afghanistan combined, if we sent in the .mil it'd need to be a full scale combined arms invasion.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637789/Threatening-cartel-billboards-warning-police-choose-silver-lead-come-complete-hanging-mannequins-appearing-Texas.html

If no one notices this type of vandalism happening, you have to wonder what idiot thought that was a good place for a billboard in the first place.  It's like gunning someone down on MSNBC Nightly News Judge Judy and not being noticed.

brimic

• friends
The choice will be silver, without a doubt.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
That's not just threatening cops, that's threatening anyone that potentially stands in the way of cartels.

And this move should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone with two braincells to rub together. In fact the only real surprise is that it has taken this long for the cartels to start openly operating in the US. We've had them in the shadows for a while, not to mention their associates like MS-13 and other gangs.

It's going to get very, very bloody on our side of the border soon. All that stuff we've been hearing about on the southern side of the border...well it's about to start on the northern side on a widespread basis.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

brimic

• friends
That's not just threatening cops, that's threatening anyone that potentially stands in the way of cartels.

And this move should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone with two braincells to rub together. In fact the only real surprise is that it has taken this long for the cartels to start openly operating in the US. We've had them in the shadows for a while, not to mention their associates like MS-13 and other gangs.

It's going to get very, very bloody on our side of the border soon. All that stuff we've been hearing about on the southern side of the border...well it's about to start on the northern side on a widespread basis.

Yet we have two political parties that have stonewalled or actively dismantled any nition of border security  or sending illegals vack where they came from. This is all by design.  Fast and furioys unsuccessful as a false flag operation? No problem- peopke will be screaming fir gun control and police state obce the cartels srart murdering americans unimpeded.

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
The narcotraficantes (often uniformed Mexican military personnel) have been operating very openly on the north side of the border for many years. Shooting it out with ranchers and BP, driving .mil vehicles across the border etc.

It just doesn't get much press.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Or much evidence. At least re the uniformed personnel. They are crafty in a world of cheap cameras they have escaped capture. Often heard about on info wars seldom seen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
Or much evidence. At least re the uniformed personnel. They are crafty in a world of cheap cameras they have escaped capture. Often heard about on info wars seldom seen

And why would it matter?
Someone could start a thread called "The daily police beating thread" to post youtube videos of cops giving roadside elecctroshock therapy or baton massages and you would still deny the existance of police brutality.  ;/

Barack Obama

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

You do not know what you are talking about. When I lived in Arizona and worked with civilian border security groups I spoke with numerous people who had seen exactly that first hand, as well as seeing verifiable photographic evidence.

And why would it matter?
Someone could start a thread called "The daily police beating thread" to post youtube videos of cops giving roadside elecctroshock therapy or baton massages and you would still deny the existance of police brutality.  ;/

I started a thread like that once, but apparently collating all such stories makes it cop bashing. Guess we'll just have to keep posting them one by one.

• friends
I have looked for that photo evidence to no avail. Perhaps I was not looking in the right places with the right parameters. I'll try again

I did find the one where 2 of their troops were 50 to 100 yards on the wrong side when they had a standoff with a cop agent.
Given the number of cameras bot private and gov I am surprised that I don't see photo evidence

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
wasn't the plot of a recent battlefield game a situation in which a bunch of south american nations banded together and kicked our asses?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
^^^ Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I have looked for that photo evidence to no avail. Perhaps I was not looking in the right places with the right parameters. I'll try again

I did find the one where 2 of their troops were 50 to 100 yards on the wrong side when they had a standoff with a cop agent.
Given the number of cameras bot private and gov I am surprised that I don't see photo evidence

I don't know if it's happening or not but what's to stop them?
If our side, LE, military or civilian actually did encounter an "armed incursion" and did nothing more than return defensive fire and actually killed or just wounded a Mexican national I would expect our government would prosecute Persecute any US citizens involved.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

• friends
How with the mix of gov surveillance and private do they escape being recorded? Or are the folks with proof keeping it hidden for some mysterious reason?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1097912/pg1

fifth_column

• friend
How with the mix of gov surveillance and private do they escape being recorded? Or are the folks with proof keeping it hidden for some mysterious reason?

Are you perhaps under the impression there are cameras throughout the entire border?  One every couple hundred feet maybe?  Is it so hard to imagine that bad things happen in remote areas where there is no surveillance?  Are you saying that if there is no proof of something it doesn't exist?
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

dogmush

• friend

Methinks you don't have a full grasp of the enormity of open spaces from Texas to California.  Whether or not mex.gov is in the US, the mere fact that you think there is effective photo coverage of the American Southwest shows you've been on the east coast too long.

• friends
Oh I've walked some down there. I am just wondering where the alleged photographic evidence is hidden. Or are the border crossers super crafty? Or.....

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Oh I've walked some down there. I am just wondering where the alleged photographic evidence is hidden. Or are the border crossers super crafty? Or.....

Every photo ever taken is on the internet and findable by google. It is known khaleesi.

Thanks for calling me a liar by the way, reminds me of my "don't feed the troll" policy.

zxcvbob

• friend
There's some speculation that it's a guerilla movie ad, although one company is denying it . . .

Planet Of The Apes?   [popcorn]
"It's good, though..."

• friends
I ran a google search for images of Mexican military crossing the us border and failed. Perhaps I did it wrong

• friends