Author Topic: Arizona losing illegals and business and school are whining.  (Read 13093 times)

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
Re: Arizona losing illegals and business and school are whining.
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2010, 11:46:49 PM »
Gee, I wonder what sort of fee or percentage is charged to process remittances?  I wonder if that would be a nice business to be in. 

Sending $300 costs about fifteen bucks using either Money Gram or Western Union, if you want to find out the fee for different amounts you can do so on their websites. Money Gram also has a Mexico only form as well.
Look, tiny text!

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 12:01:50 AM »
Sending $300 costs about fifteen bucks using either Money Gram or Western Union, if you want to find out the fee for different amounts you can do so on their websites. Money Gram also has a Mexico only form as well.

Western Union does the same thing for workers that come to Israel from Thailand and other such countries. They even have ads here in various Far Eastern languages.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 12:24:55 AM »
so you feel working in the arizona sun is a minimum wage job?  is it air conditioned in your office?

I've worked in the South in temperatures nearly as high with significantly more humidity for roughly 1/5th (or less) those wages doing worse work.  And those workers could quit and go home at any time.  Good luck telling your Sergeant that.

None of us whined about it (we extensively cursed, however) and none of us were criminals. 
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.