Author Topic: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits  (Read 45144 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: MORE on Obama's Birth Certificate; Case to be Heard on Merits
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2009, 03:16:03 AM »
Does proving eligibility to a majority of voters count?

Or do you want those "activist judges" pre-vetting all candidates too?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »
There's a birth certificate, good enough for a passport or any government function, available to the public. 
Birth certificates of the time contained a lot of handwritten information and included signatures of various people . . . the "Certification of Live Birth" available on-line is a different document which is missing key information.

Note that ALL questioning could be stopped dead in its tracks - and serve to discredit critics - if BHO made a public statement authorizing the hospital he was born at to release his actual long-form birth certificate.

But he hasn't done that.

Is he just playing a game, hoping his critics will dig themselves a deeper hole by becoming more vociferous? Or does he actually have something to hide?

I don't know . . . but something looks shady to me.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

restorer

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »

In response to the first part:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time."
How did he prove eligibility to the majority? Just because they voted for him doesn't fulfill the requirement. My point is he shouldn't personally have to prove his eligibility to each and every person who asks for it. He should prove it indisputably once, then undergo an unparalleled background check by the Secret Service or FBI. The job description and requirements are unique....Prez and VP positions are the only ones in govt with the "natural born citizen" stipulation.

When I got a passport I had to have my original birth certificate or a state certified copy....no facsimiles permitted. When I buy firearms I must fill out a form 4473; one of the questions is about my citizenship. If the background check is hinkey then I can't legally purchase a gun. If I lie about my citizenship on the form and don't get caught, then purchase a gun it doesn't make me a US citizen. It just means the ATF and FBI are either easy to fool or didn't bother checking enough.

I don't want activist judges involved in anything, much less vetting. Who said a judge has to determine eligibility, though? The FBI should have the checklist from He** to complete, then have the results certified by a court. If the FBI does the job properly then ideological activism has no role....there is no gray area, you either is or you ain't qualified.

This is a man with his finger on every trigger and red button we, as a country, possess. There are no insignificant areas of investigation.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »

If a majority of voters voted that 2+2=5, would that make it so?

It should be clear that no amount of vote-getting can influence a man's ability to satisfy the various statutory requirements for holding office.

And in a case like this, where it would be entirely trivial to prove that statutory requirements are met, there is no reason at all not to do it.  Obama could end this debate with a single phone call or a stroke of his pen, and get on with more important task like destroying our health care system.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:55:59 PM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

ronnyreagan

« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2009, 01:10:42 PM »
a different document which is missing key information.
What information is missing that is relevant to his presidential eligibility (or lack of)?

Is he just playing a game, hoping his critics will dig themselves a deeper hole by becoming more vociferous? Or does he actually have something to hide?

He has nothing to gain from giving in to the demands of conspiracy theorists. No amount of evidence will convince them and fulfilling their every request only serves to legitimize them. The people who honestly believe he's an alien\Muslim\terrorist\foreigner\Illuminati are going to indefinitely demand further proof and claim anything that contradicts their belief is a forgery and part of the conspiracy.

That being said.... I heard he's actually a genetically engineered hybrid of Malcom X and Lenin and since he hasn't done anything to disprove this I have to wonder what he's hiding! :O

You have to respect the president, whether you agree with him or not.
Obama, however, is not the president since a Kenyan cannot legally be the U.S. President ;/

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2009, 04:30:54 PM »
Never mind
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:36:44 PM by Thor »
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »
What information is missing that is relevant to his presidential eligibility (or lack of)?

If I write "I'm allowed to buy guns" on a piece of paper, do you think an FFL will accept it in lieu of a 4473?

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »
If I write "I'm allowed to buy guns" on a piece of paper, do you think an FFL will accept it in lieu of a 4473?

Obviously not.  How would the FFL know that you didn't photoshop it?  Duh...  :rolleyes:
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
For those that think this case has merit, what do you think is on the long form birth cert. that would contradict the "Born in Oahu, Hawaii" on the COLB? Or do you think the COLB Obama's campaign released is a forgery?

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2009, 07:27:41 PM »
A President who hides his history--save for authorized autobiographies he himself has penned--is going to invite scrutiny and skepticism.  Either Obama loves being an enigma or he has plenty to conceal.  I suspect both.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2009, 05:35:06 AM »
The President already released a valid, state issued certificate proving that his original birth record exists.

How would releasing the handwritten original do more? It would just be a scan online too.  So how is that going to satisfy the conspiracy nuts?

The need to create a "controversy" over this just gets more ridiculous each time something is released. 
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2009, 06:51:52 AM »
obama released a document stating he was present at the hospital alive(a certificate of live birth), it has nothing to do with being born at the hospital. His own grandmother said he was born in a hospital(in kenya no less). :angel:

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2009, 07:03:16 AM »
obama released a document stating he was present at the hospital alive(a certificate of live birth), it has nothing to do with being born at the hospital. His own grandmother said he was born in a hospital(in kenya no less). :angel:

"Place of Birth" has nothing to do with where he was born?

His grandmother said he was born in America.  The newspapers had a notice from the 60's.  How do we explain that away?

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:50 AM »
"Place of Birth" has nothing to do with where he was born?

His grandmother said he was born in America.  The newspapers had a notice from the 60's.  How do we explain that away?

Easily.  The newspaper is a forgery.   :lol:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »
I think the logical explanation is that the birth certificate would destroy some part of the Obama myth...i.e. his white mother saw fit, in a world of Jim Crow laws, to put her son's race as "Caucasion" on the birth cert.

That would go over with blacks like a ham sandwich in synagogue
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »
obama released a document stating he was present at the hospital alive(a certificate of live birth), it has nothing to do with being born at the hospital.
The COLB has "location of birth" "hour of birth" "City, town or location of birth" "island of birth" and "county of birth."

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg
Better copy:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:19:25 PM by Fistful Savalas »

oldfart

« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »
"He has nothing to gain from giving in to the demands of conspiracy theorists."

Perhaps, but as we are seeing, he has plenty to lose.  The longer this issue goes unresolved we'll see more fence-sitters become converts.  His overall approval rating is in the toilet already and this birth certificate controversy is siphoning voters out of his ranks faster than he can replace them.  Even if he manages to enfranchise 12 million illegals with the vote, 1) he can't guarantee they will all vote for him and 2) he can easily drive away that many in the next three years.  If he has nothing to hide he'd better prove it pretty soon.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
He's hiding a lot more than his birth.  School records, law case records?

Obama's "legitimacy" is what is really in question, and the more he appears to be an alien as regards everything this nation holds dearest the more questions there will be.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2009, 03:28:25 PM »

Obama's "legitimacy" is what is really in question, and the more he appears to be an alien as regards everything this nation holds dearest the more questions there will be.
Those other items were the ones I was more interested in seeing.  I agree with the comment above.  There is something in those documents that would be embarrassing to Obama or something that he would have a hard time trying to explain.
My problem is that if all this had come out 2 years ago when he started to run for office, would anyone care about it now?  We just don't know I guess.  Clinton got elected after his affair with the Flowers girl came out earlier in the year.  I think it is a case of a short term political decision that has been dragging behind him ever since. 

Would past Presidents have been able to do the same thing?  Would the media have hounded them mercilessly like they did for Bush on the whole National Guard issue?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

grampster

• friend
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »
Virtually every American can probably produce a certified copy of his or her birth certificate in a few moments as it is needed at various times in life to produce it.  What's the big deal with Barry Sotero being unable or unwilling to do so?  To me, the fact that he won't speaks volumes as to his character and legitimacy.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »

That's the thing; what he's done is to get an executive level job when his "previous employment" records are equivalent to a note saying "Him gud werkur." in orange crayon on a Chuck E Cheese napkin signed "Pursun in charj at big cumpuny."

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »
Wouldn't it be a simple matter to get someone obama's age that was born in HI to show their birth certificate to see if the form matches what the president has produced?

My hospital birth certificate is a fancy certificate that has my foot prints on it and signed by the doctors.  My certified birth certificate is a typed form with signatures and the county seal imprinted on it.  This is in Texas though....chris3

BrokenPaw

• friends
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2009, 10:32:00 AM »
This is all tilting at windmills anyway.  There's no way at all that Obama is going to be removed from office over this.

The people who supported him are the sort who believe that it's OK to lie, as long as the lie you're telling advances their political agenda, or conveys how things "should" have happened.

These are the same sort of people who, when PETA couldn't find any cooperative baby-seal-clubbers, for to film the horror of the thing, clubbed some baby seals to death themselves, so PETA would have something to film.

Truth doesn't matter to these people.  Fact doesn't matter to them, either.  The vision matters; the agenda matters, and when reality gets in the way of it, reality is ignored.

Obama could come out and say, under oath, "I was born in Pakistan, and my parents, in a bizarre love triangle, were Osama bin Laden, Fidel Castro, and a small furry creature from Alpha Centauri", and the people backing him would still dismiss any claims against his legitimacy as "racism" or "right-wing extremism", and continue to back him, because he's their current Messiah.

Even if he's proven to be ineligible for the presidency, I don't see him being removed from office before serving a full term.  People might not vote him in again, but no one in the political power structure has the big brass balls, and the clout, and the desire, combined, to pull him out of office.

-BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.

Seenterman

• friend
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2009, 11:38:48 AM »
 ^ ^ ^

That is the dumbest post in this entire thread.

Liberals don't care about truth, and we believe Obama is the second coming of Jesus no matter what he does! :angel:

Well I guess Republicans are all racist, evil, and likes to kick puppies.  :O

And PETA people are insane, can we just leave them in their own special group called Crazy? =D

BrokenPaw

• friends
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »
Liberals don't care about truth, and we believe Obama is the second coming of Jesus no matter what he does! :angel:

I didn't say Liberals.  I very specifically referred only to the "people backing Obama". 

Argue what I said, if you like.  But don't argue what you invented as a subtext in what I said.

-BP