Author Topic: CA transgender laws  (Read 4721 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
CA transgender laws
« on: August 14, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »
I'm stuck behind enemy lines for a month or two, but its nor-cal so at least I have some rednecks to talk to.
Anyway, apparently there is a new law that allows high school students to use whatever restroom/locker room they claim their identity is...

I'm pretty sure its only for students but I'm wondering if this will result in some guy claiming he is a lesbian so he can shower with the girls swim team.

If this law applies to college I may have to finally go to get a degree of some kind. Yeah, I know I have an over fifty year record of being a straight white male - but the law is the law-if I go to college you have to recognize my right to be on the woman's volleyball team, OK girls! lets hit the showers!! :angel:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/08/california-becomes-first-to-pass-historic-transgender-law/
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:41:08 PM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

T.O.M.

• friend
Re: CA transgender laws
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »
So you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body?  That would probably work, if you are willing to cross-dress...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
Didn't Obama run on a platform of restoring science to its proper place? I guess California didn't get the memo.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 06:33:10 PM »
So you are a lesbian trapped in a man's body?  That would probably work, if you are willing to cross-dress...

I will do almost anything to be able to take showers with these gals whew, the workout was intense, lets hit the showers girls!

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 06:41:31 PM »
I'll be in my bunk.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
Jeez Louise, that one looks as if she could crack walnuts.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 07:21:27 PM »
Do lesbians where traditional women's clothes?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 07:25:18 PM »
I may have to move back to cali and start a phd
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 07:32:11 PM »
I forsee a lot of overnight transgender boysgirls with misappropriated chromosomes.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 07:32:56 PM »

And when did they start posting the score on the back of their shirts?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
Do lesbians where traditional women's clothes?

Femmes do, butches don't - I've seen scary scary outlaw dykes on bikes in San Francisco, they look like any other outlaw biker.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 10:42:03 PM »
Didn't Obama run on a platform of restoring science to its proper place? I guess California didn't get the memo.

Obama didn't mention what he feels is the proper place of science.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 10:43:32 PM »
I will do almost anything to be able to take showers with these gals whew, the workout was intense, lets hit the showers girls!

Do you really like it that much when people point at you and laugh?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 12:37:36 AM »
Do you really like it that much when people point at you and laugh?

not sure what you mean

Levant

• friend
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 12:43:47 AM »
When I was in the Navy in a remote Japanese base we had a gym with only one shower room so it was coed.  Trust me, it's way more stressful than  you'd think.  You don't want to get caught with your eyes pointed below eye-level with women as much as with men.  But with the women you want so much to lower your eyes below eye-level.  And if you worry that should you get caught both the men and the women would judge you. 
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 01:08:56 AM »
When I was in the Navy in a remote Japanese base we had a gym with only one shower room so it was coed.  Trust me, it's way more stressful than  you'd think.  You don't want to get caught with your eyes pointed below eye-level with women as much as with men.  But with the women you want so much to lower your eyes below eye-level.  And if you worry that should you get caught both the men and the women would judge you. 

In the mid seventies I ran away from home, when I was 15 or 16 I stayed at Furnald dormitory at Columbia university in NYC, it was a coed dorm.
The showers were coed, incredibly beautiful college girls would be taking showers and drying off 24/7.

Stressful?? No way man!!! It was awesome and I stayed very clean because I would take twenty showers a day.

You're talking about the Navy and all the rules that go with it.
My pitch is entirely different.

I'm talking about liberals insisting that males can simply declare themselves to be transgender and use females facilities

If liberal college girls want to vote for Obama we might as well get a little enjoyment out of a bad situation.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 01:15:40 AM »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »

Worked quite well for a former co-worker, who always said she was a gay man trapped in a womans body.

At least it served as rational when she would get drunk/mad and hurl the furnature across the room at the Toyboy of the moment.

Unisex showers?  Just look on it as an opportunity to practice your focus on pereferal vision while maintain overt eye contact.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 01:26:23 AM »
Hint...

OOoooohhh.. I lived in San Francisco the birth place of this nonsense .... no need to chop anything off you just "declare" you're a transgender - then "declare" you're a butch lesbian - meaning you like dressing like a guy but you identify as a female ... that is really all it takes.

I have a friend on my facebook list, one of my oldest friends - he is a transgender-  but he is also straight - he likes to dress in woman's clothes and go to lesbian bars ...
He is in his fifties and always brings home gals half his age, really good lookers too.

He really is a sight sometimes, four day stubble, gross hairy legs, with a ugly colorful sun dress on. Uglier then sin yet he has a good looking 20 something girl with him.
You say you're "transgender" but the hardware functions fine.

Please be aware you're talking about CA here.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 01:32:34 AM »
this is my transgender friend Danny ( Danielle ) in SF

all he does is put a wig and a dress on, nothing  chopped off, no hormones, no bra or high heels.
He can now insist on using ladies rooms in SF and no one can say peep.
No cop will arrest him for using the ladies room anywhere in SF.

If this law is applied to college he can go to college and they have to let him use the ladies showers.

Also, this guy is totally pro gun - advocates for constitutional carry, his facebook page enrages the liberals because the liberal religion forbids them to say anything mean to transgenders - he gets away with calling Obama out on many issues( like guns ) that would get me and anyone else reported

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.ratcliff
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:37:08 AM by gunsmith »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
He still didn't get it :rofl:

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 08:56:41 AM »
Society spends altogether too much time and effort catering to the lunatic fringe.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 09:17:32 AM »
Society spends altogether too much time and effort catering to the lunatic fringe.

Kind of depends where the fringe is, isn't it?  I never forget that many members of society would consider the patrons of this site to be the lunatic fringe.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 10:07:27 AM »
Yeah, it's Cali.  As some of you saw in my other thread, it's pretty screwed up here in many different and "exciting" ways.

As for the women, yeah, they look good... until they open their mouths.

What part of Cali are you going to be in? Up around Modesto? Or in the bay area?
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour