Author Topic: Coastal Farm and Ranch  (Read 2397 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Coastal Farm and Ranch
« on: September 25, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
Is anyone familiar with Coastal Farm and Ranch?  I am not, but the Sunday paper had an ad for them.  The store is opening this week in the old Walmart location in Mt. Vernon.  I did some Googling, and they have a number of locations in Oregon.  The ad had some listings for ammunition and gun safes, so I am wondering if they may be worth a trip to check out, if they have more firearms related items.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Coastal Farm and Ranch
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 04:37:52 PM »
The first thing you see when walking into our closest CF&R is gun safes.   [ar15]   =)
They've got a decent collection of hardware and rugged clothing, though it can be skewed toward agricultural uses.  We go there from time-to-time when we can't find something at the Home Despot just a few blocks from them.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »
They seem to be a lot like Tractor Supply, if you know what that is.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 07:26:42 PM »
They seem to be a lot like Tractor Supply, if you know what that is.

Sounds more like Big R; I've never seen gun stuff at TSC.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin