Author Topic: Cobra Kai - no spoilers!  (Read 3974 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Cobra Kai - no spoilers!
« on: May 04, 2018, 01:08:08 AM »
Anyone else watching the new Karate Kid series on YouTube? I think it's going to be pretty good.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Cobra Kai - no spoilers!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 09:11:18 AM »
Spoiler alert! He sweeps the leg.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 09:19:39 AM »
Not yet, but thanks for the heads up. I read about it a while back but for some reason thought it was going to be on Netflix. Is it pay Youtube or free Youtube?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 09:36:28 AM »
Not yet, but thanks for the heads up. I read about it a while back but for some reason thought it was going to be on Netflix. Is it pay Youtube or free Youtube?

The first few episodes are free, or at least they were last night.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:12:34 PM »
I remember seeing the commercials and it looks like it will be pretty god. I believe it's on youtube red which is something I've never used before, and not completely sure what it is. I think it's hilarious that something that basically started as a joke from How I Met Your Mother has turned into it getting a series out of it.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 01:06:19 AM »
I remember seeing the commercials and it looks like it will be pretty god. I believe it's on youtube red which is something I've never used before, and not completely sure what it is. I think it's hilarious that something that basically started as a joke from How I Met Your Mother has turned into it getting a series out of it.

Just look up Cobra Kai on regular YouTube. The first two episodes are free.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 01:37:15 AM by fistful »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 11:38:05 AM »
I saw an ad for it on utoob this morning. Never seen the Karate Kid. Never interested me, but this looked like it could be fun.

How much is Screwtoob red these days?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 11:53:21 AM »
I saw an ad for it on utoob this morning. Never seen the Karate Kid. Never interested me, but this looked like it could be fun.

How much is Screwtoob red these days?

I still haven't gotten around to watching Cobra Kai, but from the previews I saw, it seems you would need to have seen The Karate Kid to get all the jokes.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 11:54:37 AM »
I liked the first episode, but the second was not quite as good. I'd like to see more, but I can't justify spending any money on much of anything new right now.