Author Topic: Bill Maher on woke culture and China eating our lunch  (Read 822 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Bill Maher on woke culture and China eating our lunch
« on: March 20, 2021, 08:46:57 PM »
I’m not a big fan of Bill but he says some stuff here that made me laugh in agreement.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2DH4v6FnbvM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0CZdJ8R6AdJzB1hmr83LrEE53Rf7aL4qbUE9-N2u8Jldn16YJUqWg0KHU

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Bill Maher on woke culture and China eating our lunch
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »
I don't really disagree, but I can only assume he was drunk the last 4 or 12 years and just sobered up and said "Hey, what the hell are we doing?"  There is nothing new in what he said. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 10:12:52 PM »
I don't really disagree, but I can only assume he was drunk the last 4 or 12 years and just sobered up and said "Hey, what the hell are we doing?"  There is nothing new in what he said.

Similar to this

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 06:29:48 AM »
I have this tiny little niggling hunch that reality is starting to intrude on some of our most solid lefties. May their transitions be smooth and seamless.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 08:58:54 AM »
I have this tiny little niggling hunch that reality is starting to intrude on some of our most solid lefties. May their transitions be smooth and seamless.

Unfortunately much of what I'm hearing is that the problem is we're still too extreme far right and the solution is to go harder left.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 09:11:12 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 09:09:55 AM »
Roddy Piper takes down Bill Maher.

Let's slip he knows how big stars become big stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esF8PGpdeSs
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.