Author Topic: Staged Military Photo Ops Suddenly Awesome  (Read 7447 times)

doczinn

• friend
Re: Staged Military Photo Ops Suddenly Awesome
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »
I have no idea if either one of them were, but the screening, if it happened, would have happened in a different location from the actual event, and at least a few minutes earlier. Which makes it possible that it did happen but the second guy never knew it. Or that there were multiple units involved and one of the unit leaders took it upon himself to screen for Obama voters (which makes it no less egregious but puts it on that leader rather than Obama), and another did not.
D. R. ZINN

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »
Yeah, people tend to take cameras when they go overseas.  I would have expected them to just use the cameras on their phones, but I don't recall if phones work Over There or not.  I wasn't cool enough to have a cell phone back in those days.   =)

Cell phones are verboten as they are commonly used as detonation devices. Don't wanna accidentally set off an IED cause yer sweetie called ya. Or deal with troops calling home on patrol, for that matter.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 01:20:01 PM »
Cell phones are verboten as they are commonly used as detonation devices. Don't wanna accidentally set off an IED cause yer sweetie called ya. Or deal with troops calling home on patrol, for that matter.

That is not exactly true.  I had a cell phone over there for both tours.  Yes there are times that you will not use it but they are not exactly forbidden.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!