Author Topic: Die Obamajugend Singt!: Creepy Obama Hymn  (Read 13846 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: Die Obamajugend Singt!: Creepy Obama Hymn
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »
related:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI

Because of Obama, I'm inspired to buy more guns, ammo, and magazines.

Yes we can!   =D

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

ctdonath

• friend
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »
That last video is so out there I can't stop posting: these kids are devoted & combative for the cause of ... health insurance???

The great/terrible dictators of the past were supported by great (apparent) devotion to nation or religion. BHO, obviously following their propagandist lead, can't last because he has no great cause to prop up his cult of personality. National pride, cultural superiority, devotion to deity, etc. ... sure, that can keep the brainwashed going ... but ... health insurance*?

* - remember, ANYONE can get health care by walking into any emergency room, and they'll get treated at least to stability. It's really only a tiny number that lack a true & active need for ongoing support of health insurance for chronic conditions.
Now reading: The Unthinkable, The Age of Innocence
Recently read: 1491

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »
Chanting "Alpha, Omega" when they come in...does anyone else realize the significance of THAT?

He IS a cult, now...

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
Hee-hee.

Last time I saw Alpha-Omega used in a video, it was on the altar in that scene from one of the Planet of the Apes episodes. 

Not making any correlations between the Damned Dirty Apes and the video of our misguided fraternity pledges, but...
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »
Well, I was thinking more "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »
OK, now Manedwolf has really gone over the edge.  We always knew you were your own little god.  =D
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TexasRifleman

• friend
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2008, 08:47:17 PM »
Continuing the creepy factor, the Obama childrens book: 

"Son of Promise, Child of Hope"

Ever since Barack Obama was young, Hope has lived inside him. From the beaches of Hawaii to the streets of Chicago, from the jungles of Indonesia to the plains of Kenya, he has held on to Hope. Even as a boy, Barack knew he wasn't quite like anybody else, but through his journeys he found the ability to listen to Hope and become what he was meant to be: a bridge to bring people together.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Promise-Child-Hope/dp/1416971440/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223340368&sr=8-1

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2008, 10:50:09 AM »
Continuing the creepy factor, the Obama childrens book: 

"Son of Promise, Child of Hope"

Ever since Barack Obama was young, Hope has lived inside him. From the beaches of Hawaii to the streets of Chicago, from the jungles of Indonesia to the plains of Kenya, he has held on to Hope. Even as a boy, Barack knew he wasn't quite like anybody else, but through his journeys he found the ability to listen to Hope and become what he was meant to be: a bridge to bring people together.

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Promise-Child-Hope/dp/1416971440/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223340368&sr=8-1

I thought he snorted Hope off a mirror when he lived in New York.