Author Topic: Teens Kill Student "For the Fun of It"  (Read 13986 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Teens Kill Student "For the Fun of It"
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 07:48:19 PM »
And that leads you to mom:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=222161&offender_book_id=114021&imageindex=3

Hey now, she and her precious tax credit son are just practicing alternative forms of income earning and getting back at whitey for his crimes against them...don't judge her, she and her spawn are totally innocent.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
 :mad:

Shades of Truman Capote's IN  COLD  BLOOD...... >:D

These kids had cold cold hearts.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 07:55:50 PM »
Psychopaths like that ain't got hearts.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 08:02:53 PM »
It's four days already. I haven't seen a comment from Obama yet. What's the hold up?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
It's four days already. I haven't seen a comment from Obama yet. What's the hold up?

He's trying to figure out which one to claim as his son. And hasn't figured out how to use a quarter toss to do so.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2013, 08:20:36 PM »
At least one of them looks like obama trayvon.

I'm waiting for the President to announce that, "If I had a son, he'd look like that."

Should I hold my breath?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Levant

• friend
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 09:34:24 PM »
Social media, what a wealth of ...... well, it is something.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/blackcoon44

Not surprisingly, there is quite a bit of hate going on there.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/chancey.luna?fref=ts

I don't think the other one was as computer literate as his friends.    ;)

And that leads you to mom:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=394&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&doc_num=222161&offender_book_id=114021&imageindex=3

I first heard about this almost as soon as it happend, it was posted on a British bike forum, which has quite a few Australians on it. They were kind of taken aback how something like this could happen. I really didn't have a lot to say to them, after all, it is hard to explain how 3 teenagers just decide to go out and shoot someone, just for fun.

bob

Are you in the UK?  Being new, I don't know.  But for those who are in the UK, this should not be a surprise at all.  They've always had their share of random killings with guns, knives, bats, swords.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »
Why would she not be allowed to say that?

Prejudices the jury against him was my first guess - it was wrong.

The statement indicates premeditation (well, duh! if true) which eliminates the possibility of the lesser included crime of second degree murder.  He has the right to have the jury decide that he was just scum, as opposed to depraved scum.  I'm guessing that the prosecution has nothing except momma's allegation to go towards "proving" premeditation and thus agreed to put a block on discussing that issue in order to allow the jury to be able to decide based on other evidence that the murder was the product of a depraved mind.  Physical evidence from the scene ought to be able to do that.

This really puts stress on my desire to see that no innocent man is railroaded through a denial of their rights - all of their rights.  This is one of the better examples of how bad cases make good law.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Kind of like that case where they didn't want the woman to say that the man had raped her that was talked about here at some point.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Levant

• friend
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2013, 10:31:18 PM »
Not to derail but what was that story?  What was she supposed to say the man had done to her?
NEOKShooter on GRM

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2013, 12:37:42 AM »
Only one word fits those who commit such crimes.

Vermin

Just because they happen to walk on two legs and make noises that sound like words does not negate what they are.

And they should meet the same end as others of their ilk.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 12:43:17 AM »
Are you in the UK?  Being new, I don't know.  But for those who are in the UK, this should not be a surprise at all.  They've always had their share of random killings with guns, knives, bats, swords.

I was going to post the same thing for the most part. Although we do have some UK members, Bob is not one of them.  =)

In England and the surrounding environs, random violence for the hell of it is the primary national pastime. It surpassed cricket and boiling random things and calling it cuisine a long time ago.

Only the Home Office cooking the books and counting only "murders" that are actually convicted as "murders" vs. plead lesser to manslaughter, or... never solved at all allows them to foist the fabrication that the UK is safer than the US on everyone. A true accounting shows them to be even with the US despite draconian gun control, if not actually a smidge higher.
I promise not to duck.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2013, 08:11:35 AM »
Oh, snit!  Now it gets really deep -

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/20/were-chris-lanes-teenage-killers-really-bored-warning-strong-language/

Picked it up from Instapundit (who had it yesterday but I missed it then).  PJ Media suggests 1) the teens were not "bored" but had amuch more henious motive, and 2) that the story being carried could be intentional "anti counter-Trevonism".

#1 makes me sputter as I look for that really dull, ragged-edged knife I keep on hand for flaying certain oxygen theives.

#2 makes me want to go "Hmmm" a whole lot.

stay safe.

edited to correct the Trevonism issue.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2013, 04:00:34 PM »
Josh Earnest, a White House spokesman, was asked about the allegations at a press conference Wednesday and said, "This sounds like a pretty tragic case." He went on to say he does not want to get ahead of the legal process.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/police-release-11-call-following-thrill-kill-australian-college-student-in/#ixzz2cdTUKOtY

yes the white house would never do a thing like that  :angel:  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2013, 06:27:43 PM »
That Aussie started everything by getting out of his car campus.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 06:48:24 PM »
That Aussie started everything by getting out of his car campus country.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Levant

• friend
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 11:05:12 PM »
Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: “My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.”

The three teens now say that they killed Lane at random because they were “bored.”

Why hasn't Ms. Luna been arrested?
NEOKShooter on GRM

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2013, 11:56:46 PM »
Why hasn't Ms. Luna been arrested?

For what? [tinfoil] [popcorn]

Lying about where her much beloved innocent wittle kiddie was?   A lot of times DAs won't prosecute mothers because juries won't convict them.  If you go after motherhood you might take a swip at apple pie -- HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 12:45:09 AM »
Picked it up from Instapundit (who had it yesterday but I missed it then).  PJ Media suggests 1) the teens were not "bored" but had amuch more henious motive, and 2) that the story being carried could be intentional "anti counter-Trevonism".

My first reaction when I read the original story was that they were probably getting back at "Whitey" to avenge Treyvon. I'm surprised it took other people so long to get there ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 07:10:27 AM »
Australian press manages to dig up all sorts of information on the three yutes and their recent activities from the father of a second, intended, victim.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/chilling-911-call-details-final-moments-of-melbourne-baseballer-chris-lane8217s-life/story-fni0fiyv-1226700172461

As David Hardy notes, the US press, due to it being right there on the scene, has so far managed bupkis.  http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/2013/08/insight_on_the.php

The more I read the more similarities I see with the ferals that used to get coverage in the British press until they became so common as to no longer be "news".

Possibly the only ray of sunshine in this is that one of the little scroats seems to be fascinated with posting on Facebook.

And for giggles (at least in my warped mind) there is this:

In the back left area of the court was Jones's parents and supporters, including his pregnant girlfriend.

The white folks sit in the back.  Does that indicate progress/success in race relations or something perhaps more evil?  I'm going to completely ignore the fact that the 17-year old white kid has a pregnant girlfriend, just on the off chance she is over the age of 14.  http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/08/sr/statelaws/summary.shtml

stay safe.

Levant

• friend
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
I just don't understand where Holder and Obama are on this?  Have they not heard the story yet?

Not that I want anything bad to happen to any one, and there is not much good that can come out of something like this, but do you think this will help Zimmerman?
NEOKShooter on GRM

Levant

• friend
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2013, 01:40:24 PM »
vaskidmark, thanks for the links.  What an amazing difference in coverage between the Australian coverage and the US coverage.

I think this story is a sign of the times.  I think we will see more stories like this.
NEOKShooter on GRM

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »
You won't hear anything about it from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, either.  =(
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »
You won't hear anything about it from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, either.  =(

WRONG!

Jesse jackson tweeted that this sort of violence is "frowned upon"

Not even joking
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
WRONG!

Jesse jackson tweeted that this sort of violence is "frowned upon"

Not even joking

Wait WHAT?