Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 67012 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #825 on: December 17, 2023, 01:37:12 PM »
Apparently there a series of of those videos where she finds people saying stupid stuff like that on Tik-Tok

In this one white people holding hands is racist
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TWkIfvUPKQI
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 02:58:18 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #826 on: December 17, 2023, 03:10:57 PM »
In this one white people holding hands is racist
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TWkIfvUPKQI

I like how she says that they are only blocking the way of colored people. I'm mad that I don't have the apparently white superpower to interdimensionaly pass through the other white people blocking my way. Also, has she ever seen a Mexican family in a California Costco? I mean, Mormon families in the Idaho Costcos do the same thing, but for the example, stay in your lane, sister.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #827 on: December 17, 2023, 05:40:22 PM »
Goooood Morningggggg APS!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F_s-gnItzxM?feature=share

That's impressive.  That young lady did an entire video and got nothing correct,  not even by accident.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #828 on: December 17, 2023, 06:00:25 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #829 on: December 18, 2023, 08:12:07 AM »
Seems like if there's any place where we should preserve Civil War history, it would be Arlington. I guess not though.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/12/18/erasing-history-arlington-national-cemetery-to-remove-civil-war-reconciliation-monument-n2390910
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #830 on: December 18, 2023, 09:42:38 AM »
Goooood Morningggggg APS!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F_s-gnItzxM?feature=share

A perfect example of how some people think whites are constantly thinking about non-whites, and that we even built our language around them.

Attn: peoples of colors - we're just not that into you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #831 on: December 18, 2023, 10:07:13 AM »
Seems like if there's any place where we should preserve Civil War history, it would be Arlington. I guess not though.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/12/18/erasing-history-arlington-national-cemetery-to-remove-civil-war-reconciliation-monument-n2390910

Ripping down a monument over the graves of our dead.  The federal government is a pack of monstrous, perverted ghouls.

If they aren't into "reconciliation" any more neither am I. 

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #832 on: December 18, 2023, 12:41:54 PM »

The conspiracy nut in me is starting to think the goal is to remove anything that reminds us of how bad the Civil War was, so we'll be more eager to join the next one.   [tinfoil]

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #833 on: December 18, 2023, 12:44:08 PM »
The conspiracy nut in me is starting to think the goal is to remove anything that reminds us of how bad the Civil War was, so we'll be more eager to join the next one.   [tinfoil]

Well, there's that movie "Civil War" coming out soon that is suddenly popping up everywhere on youtube. Apparently California and Texas are on the same side, and journalists are the protagonists.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #834 on: December 18, 2023, 01:01:51 PM »
Well, there's that movie "Civil War" coming out soon that is suddenly popping up everywhere on youtube. Apparently California and Texas are on the same side, and journalists are the protagonists.

https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/18/predictive-programming/

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #835 on: December 18, 2023, 01:12:39 PM »
"Apparently California and Texas are on the same side, and journalists are the protagonists. "

Ah. A comedy film.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #837 on: December 18, 2023, 01:13:59 PM »
Ah. A comedy film.

One can only assume.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #838 on: December 18, 2023, 01:52:56 PM »

This was painful to watch

WOKE Hollywood Propaganda!!! CIVIL WAR Trailer Reaction!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnExudKQXWI
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #839 on: December 18, 2023, 01:54:41 PM »

Haven't seen the movie, but this popped up on X:

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #840 on: December 18, 2023, 02:00:35 PM »
So is Trump or his Hollywood doppelganger winning or losing the trigger?
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #841 on: December 18, 2023, 02:42:18 PM »
White football commentators

Super Bowl champion running back Rashard Mendenhall had enough with NFL analysts, specifically "average white guys" as he explained on social media.
"I’m sick of average white guys commenting on football," he wrote. "Y’all not even good at football. Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an All-Black vs. All-White bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who’s good at football. I’m better than ur (sic) goat."

Imagine a white guy making comments like this. The media would go nuclear and he would be fired by that afternoon.

Super Bowl champ 'sick of average white guys commenting on football,' proposes racial bowl game
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super-bowl-champ-sick-average-white-guys-commenting-football-proposes-racial-bowl-game
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #842 on: December 18, 2023, 02:47:28 PM »
Haven't seen the movie, but this popped up on X:

Obviously it's (bad) fiction, but I am intrigued by the "Loyalist" states.  Of the Low Hanging fruit, there's already an existing independence movement in Hawaii, and Alaska only barely considers itself part of the US now.  Hawaii would be gone, and Alaska would only be loyalist until it was inconvenient.

I'm also skeptical of what, besides brute force, could make Kentucky and West Virginia side with DC and New England over the "FL Alliance"  (Except maybe that name).  It would show better writing, world building, and some effort to have researched the situation if they had VA split roughly on the I95 corridor, and western VA, WV, and KY side with the Alliance.  The same might hold true of the Appalachian Carolinas.

Out west, depending on their political lean they could have had the NCR  'scuse me the Republic of California lose some of the Mojave to loyalist Nevada, and pick up a couple hundred miles of coastline up through Seattle.  Central and Eastern Norcal, WA and OR east of the Rockies would likely be in the "Western Forces"

I find it plausible that Texas will try and go it alone, and Mexico will conquer them.....again.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:56:26 PM by dogmush »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #843 on: December 18, 2023, 02:57:01 PM »
"I'm also skeptical of what, besides brute force, could make Kentucky and West Virginia side with DC and New England over the "FL Alliance"  (Except maybe that name)."

The syphilitic-pocked imagination of a slavering TRUMP IS EVIL!!! *expletive deleted*tard of monumental proportions.

You think getting West ByGod to side with New England is a flight of fancy?

Try California and Texas actually joining forces.

Well, that one may actually be at least remotely possible, given how the Biden Admin is doing its goddamned best to make modern-day Aztlan a reality.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #844 on: December 18, 2023, 02:59:06 PM »
Yeah, there's no way the Western portions of Oregon and Washington become part of the "Western Forces". Certainly the Eastern parts of those states, but the coastal areas would go California all the way. Those two states would do a split, or else end up with their own intrastate civil wars.

I mean, this could end up being a good movie, but I'm just doubting it, and going back to Dogmush's predictive programming, it's interesting that it's coming out in the same election year in which even parts of the MSM are declaring that Trump will create a dictatorship if he wins. Tinfoil Ben is looking at this as potential election manipulation. Again.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #845 on: December 18, 2023, 02:59:15 PM »
Oh, and a sneak preview of his next work...

Ilhan Omar and Bibi Netanyahu fall in love, get married, and go after the REAL brains behind all of the discord in the Middle East...

Donald Trump and white fascists.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #846 on: December 18, 2023, 04:40:00 PM »

Obviously it's (bad) fiction, but I am intrigued by the "Loyalist" states.  Of the Low Hanging fruit, there's already an existing independence movement in Hawaii, and Alaska only barely considers itself part of the US now.  Hawaii would be gone, and Alaska would only be loyalist until it was inconvenient.

I'm also skeptical of what, besides brute force, could make Kentucky and West Virginia side with DC and New England over the "FL Alliance"  (Except maybe that name).  It would show better writing, world building, and some effort to have researched the situation if they had VA split roughly on the I95 corridor, and western VA, WV, and KY side with the Alliance.  The same might hold true of the Appalachian Carolinas.

Out west, depending on their political lean they could have had the NCR  'scuse me the Republic of California lose some of the Mojave to loyalist Nevada, and pick up a couple hundred miles of coastline up through Seattle.  Central and Eastern Norcal, WA and OR east of the Cascades Rockies would likely be in the "Western Forces"  FTFY

I find it plausible that Texas will try and go it alone, and Mexico will conquer them.....again.

I have a hunch that the Texas National Guard and the various other military reserve units in the state, assuming they would remain loyal to Texas, would outgun anything that Mexico could field.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #847 on: December 18, 2023, 04:59:40 PM »
I have a hunch that the Texas National Guard and the various other military reserve units in the state, assuming they would remain loyal to Texas, would outgun anything that Mexico could field.

130M Mexicans vs 30M Texans, I think even just cannon fodder from Mexico would defeat Texas.

Or just tell the cartels they can have Texas.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #848 on: December 18, 2023, 05:58:50 PM »
I'll watch it if they use this flag in one of the previews:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #849 on: December 18, 2023, 06:18:30 PM »
Coming to theater near you in 2024 - The American Society of Magical Negroes

Seriously, not a joke, watch the trailer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30007864/

It will be a hit with the same people who think Wakanda is a real place. Yes they exist.
- Calvin and Hobbes