Author Topic: can anyone in So Cal help me find a telephone number?  (Read 742 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
can anyone in So Cal help me find a telephone number?
« on: August 08, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »
I need to find a hopefully public phone number for Earl Wooden, he is on ( or was on ) the Orange County planning committee.
He is the dad of someone I know and he needs a phone call so he can reel in an errant child of his...

thanks!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: can anyone in So Cal help me find a telephone number?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 05:14:23 PM »
Tried whitepages.com? There's a listing there for a Earl Wooden, Santa Ana county, California. Closest I could find.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »
post the number please?
at cafe, times up
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
ok, booked another half hour, his grown kid stole my laptop.
Dad has paid for everything in her life but she hates when he tries to tell her stuff.
long story.
gonna try whitepages

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »
Check your PM's.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:45:57 PM by The Viking »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »
You're too easy. You should be calling the police, not the father she never listens to. Reality check for the chick -- a laptop computer is probably worth enough that stealing it will be a felony rather than a misdemeanor.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »
this is San Francisco, the police were notified and wouldn't do anything at all.
I got her dad, its his house and he is "coming for a visit" she dreads his visits and I filled him in
on how much she has been lying to him.
He is a normal guy, he was hurt that his daughter won't confide in him.
I hope its a wake up call for her.
It won't get my pc back though....one of these days I'll fill you folks in.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
Please do fill us in someday, Gunsmith.

I know what you mean about San Francisco.

My car was parked there once and got hit hard enough to knock it from against the curb to up in the middle of the sidewalk.
Found a nice note on the windshield from SFPD stating they'd give me the police report...for only $80.  ;/
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »
It won't get my pc back though....one of these days I'll fill you folks in.

Why the hell not?

I'd be pressing charges, posthaste.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"