Author Topic: I wonder how much they're paying her  (Read 630 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
I wonder how much they're paying her
« on: February 25, 2019, 06:21:46 PM »
And who is paying ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-campaign-staffer-alleges-in-lawsuit-that-trump-kissed-her-without-her-consent-the-white-house-denies-the-charge/2019/02/25/fe1869a4-3498-11e9-946a-115a5932c45b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ba21f9dd716f

Former Trump campaign worker now claims Trump tried to kiss her on the lips without consent, leaving her so traumatized that she said noting for over two years (until it dawned on her that she wasn't going to be made second in command at the embassy in Portugal).
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Chester32141

• friend
Re: I wonder how much they're paying her
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:38:41 AM »

Alva Johnson was so traumatized that she attended one of the inaugural balls and twice applied for jobs in the Trump administration.

Two people Ms. Johnson alleges to have witnessed the encounter, a campaign staffer and then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi both denied seeing the kiss, in an interview with the Washington Post.

According to The Post, Alva Johnson moved to seal a years-old court case in which two family members had sought a restraining order against her shortly after she began lawyer shopping for this suit against Donald Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/here-we-go-former-campaign-staffer-claims-in-lawsuit-trump-kissed-her-without-consent-white-house-responds/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:13:03 PM »
So she's a registered Democrat who worked for the Trump campaign ... in other words, a mole.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 12:35:53 PM »
She got her name mentioned in the news, that's all many people need for this
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes