Author Topic: Creepy CIA/NSA Facility in Indio, CA - Full Of @$$holes  (Read 17186 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Creepy CIA/NSA Facility in Indio, CA - Full Of @$$holes
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:28:17 PM »
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Balloons-Grounded-by-Mysterious-Olive-Farm-114900284.html

"Olive Farm," my butt!

JCM Farming's compound is an 80-acre olive field in the fields southwest of Indio, surrounded by a 24-foot-high, four-foot-thick security wall. Guard turret-like structures, possibly ornamental, sit at the corners of the plot, and signs warn of an armed response with no exit, reported the Desert Sun.

JCM Farming has described the compound as a place "to provide a secure meeting place and retreat for VIPs, dignitary (sic) and other notable individuals and/or the companies they represent," according to court documents reviewed by the Daily Sun.

"The Project also provides a secure location for JCM to conduct research and development of a highly confidential nature, for which numerous patents have been applied for, are pending, and have been granted," JCM Farms said in a court document.

They're putting the hot air balloon companies out of business in the area, because they fly at a relatively low altitude.

The hot air balloon companies aren't a big concern to me, but the heavy handed corporate front for a pretty obvious government installation, using a bottomless legal fund to wage war when no one is violating any private property laws, and the whole "secret goobermint installation" thing in what could be your own backyard, irk me quite a bit.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:32:59 PM by AZRedhawk44 »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Creepy CIA/NSA Facility in Indio, CA - Full Of @$$holes
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
i didn't see the cia/nsa link
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »
JCM farms used to be owned by John C. Marrelli.

John C. Marrelli died, but was owner of another corporation called Broomop Services.

I can't for the life of me figure out if Broomop Services did... anything. ???

However, "broomop" seems to come up associated with various bits of spyware/malware and "free games" for idgits and scriptkiddies to download.  Lots of farsi/arabic download sites show up when searching for broomop, also.

It's not an iron-clad link, I grant you.  But with the 4 foot thick walls around the place (that will stop explosive breaching devices as well as vehicle collision short of bulldozer or tank), 24 foot high walls (taller than commercial ladders that are easily/rapidly transported, even when placed on the hood of a vehicle for added height) and the armed security response IN CALIFORNIA of all places... and the easy wins in court and the bottomless checkbook to harass via courts?

It's enough to at least seriously consider as a possibility.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

• friends
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
i live just downstream from these folks
http://www.cruciblesecurity.com/interior.cfm?itemCategory=33965&siteid=310&priorId=0
  private run but folks could imagine otherwise
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
i live just downstream from these folks
http://www.cruciblesecurity.com/interior.cfm?itemCategory=33965&siteid=310&priorId=0
  private run but folks could imagine otherwise

Dood.  Is security.  It says "security" in its title.  It says it offers "security training."  Flying a balloon over that would be bad because of gunshots that are routine.  Duh. ??? :facepalm:

This is "Olive Farm."  It doesn't hurt anything to fly a balloon 500ft over an "Olive Farm."  Why sue?  Srsly?  Especially when no FAA violations happened and the balloon posed no hazard to property or crops by descending too low?
--Lysander Spooner

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 06:15:03 PM »
Especially when no FAA violations happened and the balloon posed no hazard to property or crops by descending too low?

is there more info available?  the article i read said only on 2 instances the faa investigated and found no violations.  balloons don't have to fly real low  they just chose to.  and apparently the owners think that the damage to their security is a hazard to their property. 80 acres is not a huge property to avoid.as sue happy as they are i suspect a private a hole   uncle whiskers does things less obtrusively

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
JCM Farming's compound is an 80-acre olive field in the fields southwest of Indio, surrounded by a 24-foot-high, four-foot-thick security wall. Guard turret-like structures, possibly ornamental, sit at the corners of the plot, and signs warn of an armed response with no exit, reported the Desert Sun.

Some people take their martinis very seriously......  :cool:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 07:26:09 PM »
Especially when no FAA violations happened and the balloon posed no hazard to property or crops by descending too low?

is there more info available?  the article i read said only on 2 instances the faa investigated and found no violations.  balloons don't have to fly real low  they just chose to.  and apparently the owners think that the damage to their security is a hazard to their property. 80 acres is not a huge property to avoid.as sue happy as they are i suspect a private a hole   uncle whiskers does things less obtrusively

Guess what? Private property owners have no rights over the airspace over their property, nor can they control it. Only the government can mandate airspace closed (and even many sectors of airspace that the government places restrictions on is still accessible to public aircraft). I'd go fly over this area if I was near enough, remaining barely legal any day.

Want to know what's wierd? There's a place near my house that has had concrete trucks going to it for years and years. Nothing on the surface is being built, no mining or known underground construction is happening...just several concrete trucks per day making an hour long drive each day to deliver concrete. Something is being done.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 07:32:46 PM »
bird baths, etc.? :laugh:

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »
Is it anywhere near the Bohemian Grove? ?  [tinfoil]     [popcorn]    :laugh:    :angel:   
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
I agree that the olive farm is probably not a government operation.  My bet is that the owners are just a bit on the paranoid side.

Here's a link to two more articles.
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20110130/NEWS01/101300311/Mysterious-east-valley-farm-s-lawsuits-ground-nearly-all-local-hot-air-balloons

Check out the aerial shot of the compound and the shot of the front gate. It looks too obvious to be a government job. And too far from the nearest doughnut shop.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 08:11:12 PM »
And too far from the nearest doughnut shop.

Doughnut shop is 500ft underground in a secure bunker.   
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »
'Cuz hot air balloons are so damned noisy, ya know. REALLY disturbing if some ex-ek-yu-tivs are trying to watch a PowerPoint presentation.

Frankly, to me it looks like a mosque. It's an Islamic terrorist training site, is what it is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
hmm, 4 towers. you could be right. [tinfoil] [tinfoil] we have located bin laden. better call in an airstrike. >:D

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 08:22:48 PM »
From the article:

A search of U.S. patents finds that John C. Marrelli filed at least four patents related to plastic bags, containers and fastening devices.

Another patent refers to “methods and compositions for improving plant growth.”

The patent application refers to “spore-forming microorganisms, present in soil, plants and other forms of organic matter, (that) survive excessive heat of a fire within soil or carbonized wood.” The microorganisms are purported to enhance plant growth and plants’ nutritional value, and can be useful in “producing DNA-enhanced plants which may be consumed by human individuals for enhancing human DNA.”

So, the uber-rich are going there to eat some sort of super-olive designed to increase their longevity and otherwise enhance their DNA.  [tinfoil]

I, for one, hail our new olive overlords.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:42 PM »
Aint that the pits.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:27 PM »
From the article:
A search of U.S. patents finds that John C. Marrelli filed at least four patents related to plastic bags, containers and fastening devices.

Another patent refers to “methods and compositions for improving plant growth.”

The patent application refers to “spore-forming microorganisms, present in soil, plants and other forms of organic matter, (that) survive excessive heat of a fire within soil or carbonized wood.” The microorganisms are purported to enhance plant growth and plants’ nutritional value, and can be useful in “producing DNA-enhanced plants which may be consumed by human individuals for enhancing human DNA.”

So, the uber-rich are going there to eat some sort of super-olive designed to increase their longevity and otherwise enhance their DNA.  [tinfoil]

OMG, it's bill gate's pot lounge. [popcorn]

edit: dangit stop doesn't work on posts. :facepalm: fouled up a '

edit2: and a quote

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »
It has too much character to be a government thing.

• friends
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 09:17:07 PM »
I agree that the olive farm is probably not a government operation.  My bet is that the owners are just a bit on the paranoid side.

Here's a link to two more articles.
Check out the aerial shot of the compound and the shot of the front gate. It looks too obvious to be a government job. And too far from the nearest doughnut shop.

yea its unlikely the cia would sue the faa and the dept of agriculture

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 09:27:40 PM »
raccoon city?
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
Bing Maps.
Switch to Bird's Eye View.
Property is below the "pin"

http://tinyurl.com/62ghj75

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »
Umm.  They might be some black-ops organization, anyhow.

Your link gives me the USA.  And no pin.

They seem to be on to you.  Better activate the lazers now, no telling when the green helicopters will be landing on your roof.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »
Umm.  They might be some black-ops organization, anyhow.

Your link gives me the USA.  And no pin.

They seem to be on to you.  Better activate the lazers now, no telling when the green helicopters will be landing on your roof.

stay safe.
It takes it a few additional seconds to take you the the zoom in level.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »
looks like an olive garden
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Boyz O Heuh

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 11:53:47 AM »
Just want to clarify some details for yall regarding good ol John C Marrelli.  First off, he is not dead.  Is a live and kicking like you and me.  Poor due diligence from paper.  
He is a member of several golf clubs in the valley and lives at the compound and at Rancho Santa Fe home.  He has huge pockets.  Not involved with gov't agencies, but paranoid to the nth degree.

Loves to litigate.  Sees any opportunity to sue.  You haven't been sued until you've done business with JCM Farming.  Made his money with patents to Ironclad trash bags.  When Home Depot first began to boom, ironclad were their bags of choice and soon he was awash in cash.  

Owns a lot of farms.  Is considered to be one of the 2 or 3 largest growers of almonds in the state.  In fact, I went to Veromi's website did a search (http://www.veromi.com/John-C-Marrelli.aspx) on his name and found he has properties in the following areas:

Carlsbad, CA
Ceres, CA
Dinuba, CA
Fresno, CA
Huntington Beach, CA
Nipomo, CA
Perris, CA
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Solana Beach, CA
Tustin, CA
Visalia, CA
Shreveport, L

Just to mention a few.  I'm bet you all his money if you did a search in each of the counties those cities are in, you would find numerous instances of litigation on behalf of JCM, John C, Mari Marrelli or any one of a number of other shell companies they operate.  I'd tell more but don't want him to find out who I am because he'll come after me with all lawyers blazing.  See he has them on staff not retainer, therefore he needs to litigate to keep them busy and earning their keep.  Doesn't have to worry about them running up huge legal fees because overtime is included and not billed by the hour.

At the end of the day, he is just super rich, super paranoid and super private.  He wanted to have a place to compete with the old Annenberg Estate in terms of somewhere dignitaries could come and visit  because the facilities met their security needs.  Hell he wants a helipad and he doesn't even own a helicopter.  Just like a little kid, he doesn't want balloons overhead and he'll be damned if he won't do everything with in his power to make sure they don't.