Author Topic: CCP Weather Modification  (Read 924 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
CCP Weather Modification
« on: December 21, 2020, 08:33:45 AM »
For those that think Twitchy is too righty, most of the quotes are from lefty Bloomberg. I had no idea China was this far along in successful weather modification. At the scales they are talking about, this could absolutely be, for some uses, defined as a weapon. Epstein the CCP virus is not a bioweapon.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/12/21/it-looks-like-a-weapon-china-is-expanding-its-weather-modification-capabilities/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: CCP Weather Modification
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 08:56:13 AM »
^^^That was really interesting.  In recent years, I have read some military white papers arguing that due to climate change, some regional wars will be fought over access to water.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 09:22:12 AM »
^^^That was really interesting.  In recent years, I have read some military white papers arguing that due to climate change, some regional wars will be fought over access to water.

I definitely want to read more background about it now. Can you imagine if a dozen technologically sophisticated governments all started doing (even for non-nefarious reasons) this on a larger scale? It could absolutely mess up global climate. I've lightly read about AGW people discussing weather modification to stop global warming. I always wondered about the unintended consequences.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »
There are some things the human race is just not ready for.
Stuff like this is like handing an AK to a chimp and we're the chimps.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 12:45:03 PM »
Just because China claims it was a success doesn't mean it is.  I am more concerned about what chemicals they are shooting up into the air. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 01:09:51 PM »
Just because China claims it was a success doesn't mean it is.  I am more concerned about what chemicals they are shooting up into the air. 

Exactly.

Since when do we trust China to tell the truth?

Is there a source, other than China, to confirm these events?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 01:12:24 PM »
Just because China claims it was a success doesn't mean it is.  I am more concerned about what chemicals they are shooting up into the air.  

Don't question the peace and love your overlords are putting into the air unlike that American stuff which is death and destruction that mainly impacts POC
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 01:15:53 PM »
Since when do we trust China to tell the truth?

We don't, but this seems like the kind of thing that would be more in the NK midget's wheelhouse regarding photo ops and making something look like more than it is. I've always thought China was more "keep it under your hat" regarding tech like this.

Certainly it could be false information. One of the reasons I'd like to do more reading on it.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 05:00:04 PM »
When I read the title for some reason I was thinking swapping to my shoulder holster 357 under my heavy coat.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 05:05:27 PM »
When I read the title for some reason I was thinking swapping to my shoulder holster 357 under my heavy coat.

I mind went to a gun too

Maybe I need to take a break from guns for awhile.

- Calvin and Hobbes