Author Topic: Philly open carry update, gunny gets 25k settlement!  (Read 869 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Philly open carry update, gunny gets 25k settlement!
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
Remember that case? The ACLU even represented! ( on 1A and 4A not 2A )

http://lansdale.patch.com/articles/lansdale-gun-rights-advocate-gets-25k-settlement-from-philly
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Philly open carry update, gunny gets 25k settlement!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 12:57:46 AM »
While I'm glad to see a win like this when it comes to wanton civil rights violations I'm a vindictive SOB.
The judgement was not enough and the money will come from taxpayers. And, all involved will continue on the job as before.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams