Author Topic: MSM now helping with Obamacare  (Read 6416 times)

buzz_knox

• friend
Re: MSM now helping with Obamacare
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 11:13:14 AM »
As for the MSM being part of selling the screwing of America, let them know how you feel.  More importantly, let their sponsors, the producers of shows that air on those networks, etc. know.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »
Obama healthcare is the first thing to deeply scare me.

Everything, so far, has been pretty temporary.  Even the take over of the car companies -- no one is (yet) forcing you to buy cars for everyone, and you still have Ford who will come out on top of this thing.  Except for the secured investor / bond holder fiasco, but this is working its way through the SCOTUS, and it is hard for me to imagine that the same group of justices that saw Heller through wouldn't see this one correctly.  Even the massive printing of money is temporary.

However, this Obama plan seems to be aimed at destroying private insurance companies, controlling physicians and annihilating the structure of the healthcare system in the US.  "Everybody in, nobody out".

sorry, but =|

FTA84

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »
Why did you post old news?

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »
Why did you post old news?

meds musta been in high gear =(

edit: i think this is what i was looking for :angel:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:36:42 PM by sanglant »

lone_gunman

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »
You could solve the health care crisis without creating any new bureaucracy or taxes by simply letting doctors and hospitals deduct care of no-pay patients from their income tax as a business loss.

taurusowner

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 12:26:44 AM »
Does anyone really think BHO has any desire to reduce bureaucracy in any way?

FTA84

• friend
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 01:24:11 AM »
meds musta been in high gear =(

edit: i think this is what i was looking for :angel:

I was aware of this, but I am of the understanding just the stay was denied, because of lack of evidence supporting damage (something about since the sale was not yet complete, maybe they would, in the end, get a higher price for the stock).

However, the case should itself was not decided -- and that is the important one.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 01:02:11 AM »
I was aware of this, but I am of the understanding just the stay was denied, because of lack of evidence supporting damage (something about since the sale was not yet complete, maybe they would, in the end, get a higher price for the stock).

However, the case should itself was not decided -- and that is the important one.

Ah, i thought it was over. =| Its good to know it isn't yet, maybe the US will pull through :angel: