Author Topic: New reports cite Obama's African 'home'  (Read 3678 times)

Desertdog

• friends
New reports cite Obama's African 'home'
« on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:24 AM »
Last but not least - [quote]"For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American president on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth," the report said. [/quote]

New reports cite Obama's African 'home'
Ghana newspaper calls Africa 'continent of his birth'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103638
Posted: July 11, 2009
12:04 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

An African news site and an MSNBC broadcaster have delivered new references to President Obama's birthplace as being outside of the United States, even as a controversy has developed over a letter purporting to be from the president claiming Kapi'olani hospital in Honolulu as his birth location.

Network correspondent Mara Schiavocampo was reporting on the celebratory atmosphere in Accra, Ghana, immediately prior to Obama's visit to the west African nation today.

Interviewing a person who appeared to be a shop operator, she suggested, "Barack Obama is Kenyan … but Ghanaians are still proud of him."

The video of the report is at this link.

Her report talks about the party atmosphere and the Obama fan clubs who has posted "Welcome home" signs.

(Story continues below)

"Although this may seem insignificant, it clearly stated an assumption about Obama's heritage that is clearly understood by African citizens and NBC as well," a WND reader said.

Meanwhile, a report at Modern Ghana also posted in advance of the president's visit cited his birthplace on the continent of Africa.

"For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American president on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth," the report said.

De Selby

• friend
Re: New reports cite Obama's African 'home'
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 11:38:47 AM »
World Net Daily is now indistinguishable from Weekly World News.

These stories just get more ridiculous and pathetic every time they come out.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »
'Tis very humorous, however. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »
These sorts of stories would end in a heartbeat if Obama was willing and able to prove his place of birth.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 12:37:03 PM »
These sorts of stories would end in a heartbeat if Obama was willing and able to prove his place of birth.

Yeah, if only he'd just release his birth certificate to the public...wait, already happened.

Oh yeah, if only someone could find a newspaper article from the period announcing his birth...wait, already happened.

Watching these stories, it becomes clear that you could have a notarized letter from Jesus, delivered by angels with blue eyes and blond hair, individually addressed to every single person in America, and even then you'd have WND posting an article about how it's proof that Obama is the anti-christ.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »
I heard he was delivered by Dr. Ron Paul, in Cheney's undisclosed location. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »
Yeah, if only he'd just release his birth certificate to the public...wait, already happened.
If you saw it, then you can provide the name of the hospital he was born in AND the name of the attending physician, right?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »

Really?  I haven't seen it.  Perhaps you could show me where to find it?

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »
If you saw it, then you can provide the name of the hospital he was born in AND the name of the attending physician, right?

No I can't, because Hawaii doesn't put that information on its birth certificates.  You can see a scan of his birth certificate online for yourself to confirm that.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 02:25:03 PM »
No I can't, because Hawaii doesn't put that information on its birth certificates. 
Incorrect.

An example of a "Certificate of Live Birth" (with personal information redacted) from the same general time frame as Obama's alleged birth can be found here: http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/longform.jpg

The "Certification of Live Birth" that purports to "prove" Obama was born in Hawaii is here:  http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/shortform.jpg

Yeah, they're posted at World Net Daily, but even The National Enquirer gets things right once in a while . . . so unless you want to assert that WND has fabricated the long form, the question of a valid birth certificate is still open.

Especially with non-WND sources (from Ghana newspapers to Bill Richardson) asserting that Obama is an immigrant.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 02:30:01 PM »
You've got to be kidding me.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 02:37:20 PM »
...I agree with Shootinstudent. What is the world coming to?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »
I've never really looked into this issue; does anyone know if the different certificates posted are valid? If so it would seem a trifle odd that Obama's is different.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 02:47:14 PM »
I've never really looked into this issue; does anyone know if the different certificates posted are valid? If so it would seem a trifle odd that Obama's is different.

The one for Obama is the certified copy; that's what you get when you write in and ask for your birth certificate so you can prove your identity.  The other is the actual paper copy filled out by the doc and everyone else when you're born.  You can't get the Obama one (which is the one everyone gets) unless the other one is in the state's records.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
The one for Obama is the certified copy; that's what you get when you write in and ask for your birth certificate so you can prove your identity.  The other is the actual paper copy filled out by the doc and everyone else when you're born.  You can't get the Obama one (which is the one everyone gets) unless the other one is in the state's records.

Hmm, interesting. Is there a mechanism (FOIA request maybe?) to be able to see the original copy as well? Seems like it'd settle some of this.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »
I thought we discussed this crap before?
 ;/

We've gotten as good of proof as we're going to get as to the place of birth of the President.
He was elected by a majority of American voters.  Four years of chicago style politics, yeah!
Get
over
it.

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”