Author Topic: Senator Boxer and the Liberal Plantation  (Read 1190 times)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Senator Boxer and the Liberal Plantation
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:55:16 AM »
What does everyone make of Senator Boxer allowing the mask to slip in dealing with minorities?

Here's the video (note:  it's from the frickin' Libatardians so ignore the grammar and typos, they can't even spell Orval correctly *sigh*):

http://reason.com/blog/show/134858.html

Anyone think that Boxer will see this again in Senate campaign ads?  Any hope of removing her?

I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Senator Boxer and the Liberal Plantation
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:23 AM »
One is greatly amused to see that in your flame-post on their blog, you misspelled at least one word.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:01:04 AM »
Orville is an alternate spelling for Orval.  See: Orville Wright, Orville Redenbacher, etc.

Similar to Stephen and Steven.

Also, I could be wrong, but didn't we put the kibosh on things like "Libtardians"?  Similar to "Demoncrat" or "DemocRAT."
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »
Yes, we did. 
Just as the moderators have agreed to be kindler and gentler, but name calling is still going to not be tolerated.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”