Author Topic: Addictive  (Read 977 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Addictive
« on: April 30, 2015, 03:06:12 PM »
Blue Diamond brand wasabi & soy sauce almonds are addictive.  That is all, carry on.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Additive
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »
So, the wasabi and soy sauce are addictive additives, then?
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Additive
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 03:15:45 PM »
So, the wasabi and soy sauce are addictive additives, then?

:facepalm:

Just caught that.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Addictive
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 08:07:07 PM »
Wasabi is so delicious, I had it just once, and have never needed to eat it again.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re:
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 10:07:26 PM »
You should try the Wasabi and soy triscuits.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Addictive
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 08:49:14 AM »
Wasabi is so delicious, I had it just once, and have never needed to eat it again.

I'll bet you dud not have wasabi.  More than likely it was some green-dyed horseradish that flushed your sinuses.  Especially if it was that green paste that has been sitting on the serving line sincce who-knows-when.  Places that serve real wasabi usually a) grate it tableside and b) charge you for the wasabi in addition to your entree.

All the metrocons were sent into a tizzy after this atricle was published http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/real-wasabi_n_5027341.html

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.