Author Topic: Utah man arrested for sending mail with castor seeds to the President and others  (Read 417 times)

freakazoid

• friend
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/utah-man-arrested-over-envelopes-mailed-to-us-officials-source/ar-BBNTpMF?ocid=ientp

Didn't even convert them into actual ricin apparently. Interestingly wherever they get sorted at is able to pick it up from even the seeds. I wonder why he would send just the seeds. Also I wonder what was different about the one sent to the White House, perhaps actually converted or something else.

U.S. investigators have essentially ruled out terrorism

Sounds like it to me.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
I bet the Secret Service has seen an increase in investigations these last two years.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Regolith

• friend
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Four years in the Navy, and he made it all the way from E-1 to E-2.  Clearly a hard charger.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Four years in the Navy, and he made it all the way from E-1 to E-2.  Clearly a hard charger.

I would probably guess his career progression was something along the lines of E-1, E-2, E-3, (possibly E-1), E-2, in four years. I think E-3 is automatic somewhere at a year after making E-2, or it used to be something like that. We will have to wait for our active duty squid to chime in.

bob

edit. E-1 to E-2 9 months as E-1, E-2 to E-3 9 months as E-2. One thing for sure, whatever his career progression was he was a hard charger!!!!  :laugh: