Author Topic: Ultraviolet  (Read 879 times)

Ultraviolet
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:29:25 PM »
I loved Equilibrium. This was different. Good comicbookish action movie, a few great scenes.

Equi was popcorn chicken. This was just popcorn.

Modifiedbrowning

• friend
  • Best Avatar on APS
Ultraviolet
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 04:28:19 PM »
I can honestly say that Ultra Violet is the worst movie that I have ever seen. I loved Equilibrium and that is why I went to see Ultra Violet even after hearing all the bad reviews. The story is a great idea but the movie is terrible. I think I would rather watch Battlefield Earth again than Ultra Violet. YMMV.
Give Peace a Chance,
Kill all Terrorists.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Ultraviolet
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
It could have been done a lot better.  But I got that it was supposed to be "comic book" ish.   Not a bad movie, but...   uhm, go see V instead.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ultraviolet
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 05:25:46 PM »
I walked out of UV wanted that particular 120 min of my life back.  went to see it on faith, since it was the same guy who directed Equilibrium.  Mistake.  last bit of my money that guy will see in box office proffit.  from here on its piracy of his stuff, and if that turns out decent, i MAY actually pay for his work via retail