Author Topic: Our Russian friends and microwave attacks  (Read 452 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Our Russian friends and microwave attacks
« on: December 05, 2020, 04:10:02 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/05/business/economy/havana-syndrome-microwave-attack.html

So I wonder how this was done.  Do you aim a microwave dish at the embassy and press 'start'?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Our Russian friends and microwave attacks
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 04:37:01 PM »
From the article:

The question of Moscow’s possible culpability is a thorny one, given the sensitivities around President Trump on any matters involving Russia or President Vladimir V. Putin. Moscow has denied any role, and Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director, has not concluded the Kremlin was responsible. But some C.I.A. analysts who are Russia experts, diplomats and scientists contend that evidence points to Moscow, which has a long history of experimenting with the technology.

Russia has long had an interest in such. Back in the 1970s I worked with a guy who had spent some time working on a Sioux reservation. He said (and I have no reason to doubt him) that several Native American shamans and medicine men had been approached by Russian agents about learning more about Native American plants and techniques for altering consciousness.

Back to microwaves: Would creating a Faraday cage around the offices or buildings block the microwaves, or are they too highly focused and directional?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Our Russian friends and microwave attacks
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 06:38:19 PM »
"Mr. President, we cannot allow a mine shaft microwave gap!!"
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden