Author Topic: A first class take down  (Read 803 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
A first class take down
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:23:29 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/movie-review-insidious-chapter-2/

Peter Suderman, my favorite libertarian economic policy wonk/ music and movie reviewer has a brutal take down of Insidious Chapter 2. Spoiler alert: he doesn't care for it.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Regolith

• friend
Re: A first class take down
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 11:00:19 PM »
When I saw the trailer for it (and having never seen the first one), I thought it was another joke movie like the "Scary Movie" franchise. I didn't realize it was supposed to be serious.  [barf]
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: A first class take down
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 07:41:27 AM »
The primary haunted house is an old Victorian with curtains that billow ominously in the wind, doors that squeak loudly before slamming themselves shut, and floorboards that register every step with an eerie creak

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/movie-review-insidious-chapter-2/#ixzz2ermQcsqL
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Sounds like an old-time hardware/general store I used to frequent.  

Owner had a "store cat" and a "store dog," too, who would greet you when you came in.  Well, the dog would.  The cat didn't give much of a damn.

Fascinating place.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.