Author Topic: Classic leftist cluelessness  (Read 3474 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Classic leftist cluelessness
« on: December 22, 2016, 11:21:40 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/22/artists-want-ivanka-trump-remove-work-hangs-walls/

The group’s website includes a statement that mentions Ivanka and the President-elect’s staffers by name.

“Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House,” the message begins.

Do these idiots really not know that Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, who played a VERY central role in The Donald's successful campaign, is Jewish? If Trump was that anti-semitic, would he have not only welcomed a Jew into his family but also given said Jew a central role in his campaign?

If these people weren't so comically predictable, they would be unbelievable.

And the artists want Ivanka to remove their art from her walls. Do they not understand that they SOLD their art, so it is not theirs to dictate where it hangs? [Yes, that was a rhetorical question.]

“I think there are a lot of artists that are uncomfortable now being incorporated, or leveraged, as part of the Ivanka Trump brand,” Powers said.

If they really don't want their art hanging on Ivanka's walls, they can buy it back from her -- at whatever price she chooses to set. That could be classic:

IT: I want $25,000 for that watercolor you painted.

Artist: I don't want to pay that much. I'll give you ten bucks.

IT: So you're telling the world that your paintings aren't worth the prices you put on them when you sell them through galleries?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Classic leftist cluelessness
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 07:29:59 AM »
Did you see the report of the man who harrassed Ivanka Trump on a Jetblue flight?  He got kicked off the plane for being a *expletive deleted*che.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/report-passenger-removed-from-plane-after-harassing-ivanka-trump.html

Edt to add: d o u c h e  is a bad word and needs to be filtered?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:22:19 AM by Fly320s »
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 07:43:41 AM »
I predict the insanity will only increase as inauguration day gets closer.
Holy crap what is wrong with these people? Thankfully, I don't have anyone in my circle that is libtarded. I seriously doubt I could remain civil with any of them anymore.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 09:29:08 AM »

Well it does refer to feminine hygiene, so it's not exactly polite conversation.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

birdman

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 09:37:11 AM »
Do these idiots really not know that Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, who played a VERY central role in The Donald's successful campaign, is Jewish? If Trump was that anti-semitic, would he have not only welcomed a Jew into his family but also given said Jew a central role in his campaign?

Also, Ivanka converted.  So it's not jut Jared, it's his own daughter.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 10:51:24 AM »

Well it does refer to feminine hygiene, so it's not exactly polite conversation.
As opposed to masculine hygiene which is............................................. perhaps that should be another thread.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 10:52:57 AM »
I think these people just throw out whatever insulting buzzwords they can think off.  These are immature people throwing a fit.  Facts have nothing to do with it. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 11:01:36 AM »
I wonder if Breitbart published this just so they could post another picture of Ivanka.   =D

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 12:26:54 PM »
Did you see the report of the man who harrassed Ivanka Trump on a Jetblue flight?  He got kicked off the plane for being a *expletive deleted*che.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/report-passenger-removed-from-plane-after-harassing-ivanka-trump.html

Did you see some of the comments? Some idiot complained that the guy's right to "comment" about Trump and Ivanka was violated. Turns out, even before they boarded the flight the guy's spouse tweeted that he was going to "harass" Ivanka.

I think that word was filtered because it was inappropriate. Much too kind ...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 12:28:05 PM »
As opposed to masculine hygiene which is............................................. perhaps that should be another thread.   =D

Or not.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 04:46:27 PM »
Did you see some of the comments? Some idiot complained that the guy's right to "comment" about Trump and Ivanka was violated. Turns out, even before they boarded the flight the guy's spouse husband tweeted that he was going to "harass" Ivanka.

I think that word was filtered because it was inappropriate. Much too kind ...
FIFY to better inform the reader of the guy's . . . proclivities.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 05:01:56 PM »
FIFY to better inform the reader of the guy's . . . proclivities.

And more importantly to this story, his grasp on reality.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 12:49:43 PM »
http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2016/12/23/erviews-lauren-ducapriceless-thanks-for-the-laughstucker-carlson-int/

Ivanka Trump is poised to become the most powerful woman in the world. Don't let her off the hook because she looks like she smells good.
The interview video is on the link.  Since when does a President's daughter have any power?  

Edit:  I am not sure if you want to watch the video of the interview.  She wrote a bunch of fairly nasty comments on twitter and elsewhere and doesn't like Tucker for challenging her on the comments.  You might skip to the end where he comments on her article about Ariana Grande and thigh high boots.  Her expression was interesting.   =)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 01:11:23 PM »

So, you're saying that we're not in favor of good feminine hygiene?

...sounds fishy to me.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2016, 01:28:15 PM »
So, you're saying that we're not in favor of good feminine hygiene?

...sounds fishy to me.

Here, I have a new avatar for ya...

NSFW http://herohog.com/images/Humor/tunatoy.jpg
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 01:51:52 PM »
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 06:05:36 PM »
http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2016/12/23/erviews-lauren-ducapriceless-thanks-for-the-laughstucker-carlson-int/
The interview video is on the link.  Since when does a President's daughter have any power?  

Well, if she chose to exploit it, I suppose that a President's daughter would have about the same amount of power as a President's Wife.

IE not much in the way of 'hard' power like a president has, but quite a bit of 'soft' power.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 07:36:11 PM »
Classic example? How about this one:

ABC senior political analyst makes what he apparently thinks is a woke-witty observation on Christianity, on Christmas, obviously to goad people, and becomes upset when said Christians don't say, "thank you, may we have another."

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/12/24/abc-news-political-analyst-shocked-that-christians-didnt-treasure-his-gift-of-politicizing-the-holiday/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »
It's funny how leftists hear about some brown people looking for a place to stay, and just assume they must be immigrants or refugees. It's not like they could be traveling in their own country, going to their family's home town, or anything.  :facepalm:

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 09:58:14 PM »
Had Christmas Eve dinner with friends of my late wife, from her native country. They mentioned that their youngest grandchild (age about 19, I think) is in college studying to be ... a journalist. I really had to bite my tongue to keep from saying something I would likely have regretted. He's in a community college, and in this state the only educational system more filled with leftists than the high schools is the community college system. I hope he doesn't graduate with an agenda appended to his degree, but I don't rate the chances very high.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2016, 01:42:04 AM »
Did you see the report of the man who harrassed Ivanka Trump on a Jetblue flight?  He got kicked off the plane for being a *expletive deleted*che.

The would-be harasser wrote a book about condominiums, which is being trolled on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/High-Life-Living-Suburban-Century/dp/0300164084/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1482618223&sr=1-1&keywords=high+life+matthew+lasner
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:26:29 PM by Angel Eyes »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2016, 03:27:37 AM »

He was even pissed that she wasn't flying in her won private jet, she was in coach. :rofl:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2016, 07:20:01 AM »
The would-be harasser wrote a book a condominiums, which is being trolled on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/High-Life-Living-Suburban-Century/dp/0300164084/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1482618223&sr=1-1&keywords=high+life+matthew+lasner

One of the best comments.

Bought it thinking it would be more centered on drinking the champagne of beers while sitting on the balcony of a condominium. The author seems angry, bitter and probably received participation medals throughout life and never learned how to deal with failure.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2016, 10:43:33 AM »
The would-be harasser wrote a book a condominiums, which is being trolled on Amazon:

I am ROFL over some of those comments. The end of 2016 rocks!  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 04:45:14 PM »
"Do these idiots really not know that Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, who played a VERY central role in The Donald's successful campaign, is Jewish? If Trump was that anti-semitic, would he have not only welcomed a Jew into his family but also given said Jew a central role in his campaign?"

He's one of those self-hating Jews, so it's ok if they pile on.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.