Author Topic: Tell me again why Hillary isn't in prison  (Read 6956 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Tell me again why Hillary isn't in prison
« on: August 31, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »
According to the news, Hillary was still sending classified information from her private, secret e-mail account/server months AFTER she had left the State Department.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

Lowly enlisted personnel get fried over a single, accidental lapse, but this woman purposely and intentionally set up an entire system to circumvent the required security protocols of the government ... and she gets a whitewash.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Tell me again why Hillary isn't in prison
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 03:10:45 PM »
Because laws are for the little people.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 03:15:11 PM »
The saddest part about all this for me is that it's really starting to turn into "What difference, at this point does it make". I keep wondering if it's worth getting worked up about something that she apparently is going to get away with scott free.

It should be worth getting worked up about, but at what point is the blood pressure rise worth it when she can slide ride past this? It's just getting to be another item to add to the "time to go Galt" list.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 04:26:13 PM »
Time of war, treason, what could a military tribunal do?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »
The saddest part about all this for me is that it's really starting to turn into "What difference, at this point does it make". I keep wondering if it's worth getting worked up about something that she apparently is going to get away with scott free.

It should be worth getting worked up about, but at what point is the blood pressure rise worth it when she can slide ride past this? It's just getting to be another item to add to the "time to go Galt" list.

I've stopped expecting justice in this country. We've just simply left the brief period in the history of the world where the Rule of Law was the order in the West and are returning to the rule of men and tribalism, as most of the world has had throughout history.

I'm by no means pleased, but I don't see any way I can stop it.

(I know the One who can, but most of our country isn't interested in His help.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 05:21:09 PM »
She's a CLINTON!

Isn't THAT enough? ;/ :police: [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 05:44:15 PM »
I've stopped expecting justice in this country. We've just simply left the brief period in the history of the world where the Rule of Law was the order in the West and are returning to the rule of men and tribalism, as most of the world has had throughout history.

I'm by no means pleased, but I don't see any way I can stop it.

(I know the One who can, but most of our country isn't interested in His help.)
General James Mattis, who is going to cross the Potomac with 100000 Marines any day now to restore the Republic to it's former glory?
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 06:04:55 PM »
General James Mattis, who is going to cross the Potomac with 100000 Marines any day now to restore the Republic to it's former glory?

I'd shave my beard and crash diet tomorrow to re-up for that deployment  >:D
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »
If Hillary goes to jail and gets elected, can she pardon herself?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 06:34:51 PM »
According to the news, Hillary was still sending classified information from her private, secret e-mail account/server months AFTER she had left the State Department.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving-state-dept/

Lowly enlisted personnel get fried over a single, accidental lapse, but this woman purposely and intentionally set up an entire system to circumvent the required security protocols of the government ... and she gets a whitewash.

Because our ruling class is evil and gives not a tinker's damn about equitable application of the law or personal corruption.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »
Don't forget that she joked with Jimmy Kimmel, what's a few more emails?  Especially when "a few" = 15,000?  Some of them classified, some of them about Benghazi, all of them on an unsecure system.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 10:29:36 PM »
I've pretty well resigned myself to Hillary being the next president.
[barf]
It's not a pleasant concept but I've reached a point where listening to political news and coverage spikes my BP.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 07:28:00 AM »
If Hillary goes to jail and gets elected, can she pardon herself?

Won't need to, I see Obama giving her one right before the election.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 08:01:47 AM »

Agreed.

To answer Lupinus, yes, I think she could pardon herself.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 08:03:35 AM »
Good point. Swearing her in while she's in a prison jump suit out in the prison yard would probably be bad PR.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 08:35:18 AM »

You know it's bad when people start joking about having a Caesar take over...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 09:32:08 AM »
The two-tiered justice system won't stop until the people demonstrate to the elites the price they will pay for skirting the law. It will have to be a price paid in blood, since there are no prosecutors that will bring charges against the elites, and no courts that will apply prison sentences.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 09:43:11 AM »
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 10:25:10 AM »
The two-tiered justice system won't stop until the people demonstrate to the elites the price they will pay for skirting the law. It will have to be a price paid in blood, since there are no prosecutors that will bring charges against the elites, and no courts that will apply prison sentences.

Incentives matter.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

HankB

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »
A pardon right before the election would look bad.

BUT . . . it wouldn't surprise me if he gave her one before her inauguration.

On the other hand, Clintons don't need pardons - I thought at one point she'd get one from her own husband when he was POTUS, but they managed to "fix" things otherwise.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »
She's a CLINTON!

Isn't THAT enough? ;/ :police: [popcorn]

Pretty much my answer
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 01:03:22 PM »
Relax . . . it might not be so bad.

Consider:

1. Virtually everything out of HRC's mouth on the campaign trail promises policies BAD for America.

2. HRC is unquestionably a pathological liar.

So . . . when a pathological liar promises to do ill, maybe she REALLY means she'll do good, right?

:rofl:  :'( :rofl: :'( :rofl: :'( :rofl: :'(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 01:16:13 PM »

Who's joking?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 01:22:54 PM »
Relax . . . it might not be so bad.

Consider:

1. Virtually everything out of HRC's mouth on the campaign trail promises policies BAD for America.

2. HRC is unquestionably a pathological liar.

So . . . when a pathological liar promises to do ill, maybe she REALLY means she'll do good, right?

:rofl:  :'( :rofl: :'( :rofl: :'( :rofl: :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 01:26:58 PM »

While not my preferred course of action, it is not to be dismissed as impossible or even improbable.  Like Rome, we are no longer a republic, but a multi-ethnic empire.  And multi-ethnic empires wanting in social cohesion need an overwhelmingly powerful executive to function.  If you want the multi-ethnic empire to continue to function, that is.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton