Author Topic: There goes both OC and CC when dealing with Virginia State Government  (Read 657 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/EO-50-on-Gun-Violence-Final.pdf

I have words that I want to say, but between Art's Grandmaw and the FCC and the moderators I will just let you imagine what they are.

Chances of getting a R  of any kind in there in the next election are slim.  Chances of any R we might elect rescinding the EO are even slimmer.

Pardon me, I'm off to check the price of stools and new hemp rope.  Maybe even torches and pitchforks.

stay saffe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: There goes both OC and CC when dealing with Virginia State Government
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 01:30:44 PM »
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/EO-50-on-Gun-Violence-Final.pdf

I have words that I want to say, but between Art's Grandmaw and the FCC and the moderators I will just let you imagine what they are.

Chances of getting a R  of any kind in there in the next election are slim.  Chances of any R we might elect rescinding the EO are even slimmer.

Pardon me, I'm off to check the price of stools and new hemp rope.  Maybe even torches and pitchforks.

stay saffe.

Nothing like a complete abandonment of the Republican gubernatorial candidate by his so-called party to put a loathsome Democrat in office. (By this I am applying the adjective to this governor specifically, not all Democrats in general. Not all are loathsome. Some are even tolerable. )

Beaten by 2.5 percentage points in a race where the Republican party spent almost nothing to support "their" candidate compared to what they spent to elect their candidate (the currently imprisoned Bob McDonnell) last election.

Thanks again, traitors!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought