Author Topic: Cat in a tree-need advice  (Read 10555 times)

member1313

Re: Cat in a tree-need advice
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »
1. Ladder
2. Pillow
3. Food

Climb up, sweet talk it, lure it onto the pillow with the food, and climb down. Voila.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2007, 03:55:34 AM »
I gather you have never had a freaked out kittah attach its self to your shoulder like a demented cockleburr from hell
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 07:22:19 AM »
don't think you would countenance the same kind of sweatshop/child/slave labor working conditions in this country as exist in China.  Yet it's ok there?   Whyizzat?  Double standard?
Nope.  Some folks realize that if they weren't "slaving away" <sorry, couldn't resist> over there, they'd get mighty hungry.  Much better they should eat.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

X Who

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 07:34:36 PM »
Tie a rope to the top of the tree and to the bumper of your car.  Use the car to bend the tree down and rescue the cat.  Now, the way I heard the story, the guy got the cat out of the tree, but when the rope broke the cat was catapulted south across a river and never seen again.  Maybe it would work this time.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »
"Yeah, well that's the 'free market' at work, benefiting everybody dontcha know.  And if those little kids don't like it, they can go to work elsewhere."

Sounds reasonable to me.

Everyone join hands.

We'll do some swaying and then sing Kumbayah.

I don't think you would countenance the same kind of sweatshop/child/slave labor working conditions in this country as exist in China.  Yet it's ok there?   Whyizzat?  Double standard? 

Think again.

And tell your little whelp to sew faster, I want to get another pony...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Paddy

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2007, 08:02:22 PM »
"Yeah, well that's the 'free market' at work, benefiting everybody dontcha know.  And if those little kids don't like it, they can go to work elsewhere."

Sounds reasonable to me.

Everyone join hands.

We'll do some swaying and then sing Kumbayah.

I don't think you would countenance the same kind of sweatshop/child/slave labor working conditions in this country as exist in China.  Yet it's ok there?   Whyizzat?  Double standard? 

Think again.

And tell your little whelp to sew faster, I want to get another pony...

How do you get from 'cat in a tree' to 'slave labor in China'?   Sheesh, talk about thread drift.......... rolleyes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2007, 08:27:01 PM »
Cats are communists.

There.

Loop closed.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

jeepmor

• friend
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2007, 03:36:08 AM »
Tie a rope to the top of the tree and to the bumper of your car.  Use the car to bend the tree down and rescue the cat.  Now, the way I heard the story, the guy got the cat out of the tree, but when the rope broke the cat was catapulted south across a river and never seen again.  Maybe it would work this time.

Too bad Bush has dog, I'd have an idea otherwise. cheesy
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

"Oh, so now you're saying they don't have a right to whine about their First Amendment rights?  Fascist."  -fistul