Author Topic: SF Chronicle Endorses No One in Senate Race  (Read 928 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
SF Chronicle Endorses No One in Senate Race
« on: September 28, 2010, 10:35:10 AM »
This was kind of a shocker. The San Francisco Chronicle is endorsing no one in the senate race, and actually sorta kinda lays into Boxer.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article/article?f=/c/a/2010/09/25/EDCL1F4PRK.DTL#ixzz10kFbohvc
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: SF Chronicle Endorses No One in Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
This was kind of a shocker. The San Francisco Chronicle is endorsing no one in the senate race, and actually sorta kinda lays into Boxer.

I'd vote for no one long before I'd consider Boxer.

What happens if no one wins?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 02:51:13 PM »
What happens if no one wins?

Then we all win. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 08:29:52 AM »
Wasn't there some state (Michigan??) that said that if a majority of voters wrote in "None of the Above" the named candidates lost, there had to be another election, and the previous lot of candidates could not participate?

If no such law was written, it ought to be on the ballot as soon as possible.  Let the voters in all states consider it, bypassing the legislature.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 05:21:24 PM »
Unfortunately for Californians who are eager for change, Fiorina has firmly staked out positions that are outside of the state's mainstream values and even its economic interest.

If only I could vote in this election.  That one line was enough to convince me that Fiorina needs to be elected.