Author Topic: politics is a noble thing  (Read 958 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
politics is a noble thing
« on: October 07, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: politics is a noble thing
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
Dog bites man Democrat hits old lady is not news. Intolerance and violence are pretty much their platform.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: politics is a noble thing
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »
Too bad it's New Jersey, where folks are not allowed to protect themself with firearms.

I think it's called disparity of farce [sic].

Yes, sign wars.  We have folks who show up at the polling places at 3 AM to erect signs, only to be blocked out by the folks who slept in and showed up a 6:59 just before the polls open.  Cops and po;; workers are powerless to intervene (thank goodness).

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.