Main Forums > The Roundtable

Use of Deadly Force

<< < (2/5) > >>

RoadKingLarry:

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on October 21, 2021, 02:47:13 PM ---The real question is can you shoot the mob that is going to try to burn your house down for shooting Dindu.

--- End quote ---

In Oklahoma attempted arson justifies use of deadly force.

230RN:
I saw nothing in the cited article about a gun. My first reaction to the OP itself was what was he doing with a gun on public transportation?

I suspect I'd vigorously intervene on a moral rectitude basis, with cane, notwithstanding any technical legalities, and take the hit from verdict-hungry anti-cane prosecutors.

Embracing the idea of a punishment to fit the crime, I would hope Dindu gets incarcerated with Bruno, whose cellmate got paroled two weeks ago leaving Bruno somewhat blueballed and in extreme need of a new bride.
=D

Brad Johnson:
Texas Penal Code 9.32 includes sexual assault by name under provisions for use of deadly force to protect oneself. Section 9.43 extends that provision to protection of a third party.

Brad

dogmush:

--- Quote from: Bogie on October 21, 2021, 01:29:08 PM ---Can you shoot the guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-train-rape-suspect-complaint

--- End quote ---

Yes, and you should.

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on October 21, 2021, 02:47:13 PM ---The real question is can you shoot the mob that is going to try to burn your house down for shooting Dindu.

--- End quote ---

That's just silly,  For a mob you should use claymores.

Bogie:
I live just a few miles from Ken & Karen... Except in South City, we don't just wave 'em around.

There have been cases where Dindu (and/or buddies...) got lead poisoning via bad victim choices, and the grand juries no-billed within the same day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version