Author Topic: Spectacular weather.  (Read 3074 times)

Lee

• friend
Re: Spectacular weather.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 07:02:36 PM »
Probably not as amazed as the parents who had to scramble to find daycare or take a day off work to watch their kids...  shocked

Yep...I've spent 5 days at home over the past two weeks.  First it was the cold, then the snow and ice.  It was fun for a day or so...but time, nor work, stood still.
I'll pay dearly for it, for another week or so.

Typhoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
A great deal of innovations have come out of California.

Quite a few Nobel prize winners, too.

Think about it...
To the stars!

Laurent du Var

• friends
Kahlifornia
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 02:47:12 AM »
Yeah, everybody !
Keep up the Bashing of leftist, Austrian-run Kahlifornia !

Vive la France !   grin

Sorry, Typhoon, it's good to have somebody else taking the crap !
25° Celsius on the Côte d'Azur, I've been running outside with a sleeveless shirt, dying from my allergy of blooming Mimosas. People are swimming in the Mediterrenean sea and I can see the snow coverd French alps from my parking lot. 

I used to live in CA for a couple of years, and I think there were a lot of assault Uzis in let's say South Central LA, other than that I loved it, which may not be
of help to you , Typhoon.
Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 03:14:12 AM »
Typhoon, come on.  You started a thread with the purpose of bragging about your warm weather and then you get all touchy when there's some backlash?  You started this snowball fight, and unarmed at that.  Tongue  But, hey, I don't have to tease you about California politics.  I just pity for your lack of a proper winter.  Don't know what you're missing, I guess.   sad
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »
Yes, I live in Indiana and its full of snow, skiing and guns.  Of course, now that it is warming up and going to rain, it will be full of water and guns. grin

I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 08:31:02 AM »
Yeah, ok.

A great deal of innovations have come out of California.

Quite a few Nobel prize winners, too.

Like that's the only place innovations and Nobel prize winners come from.   rolleyes

Certain parts of Kalifornia are actually pretty cool.  They're also the counties that wish to secede from the rest of the state. 
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 08:33:49 AM »
My father went horseback riding in California in the Sierra a couple of years ago.  He was worried that as Californians the guides would not appreciate his being armed (Bisley in .45LC).  The guides laughed and showed him their own pistols. grin
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.