Author Topic: a nice gal I know can use your cheers  (Read 992 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
a nice gal I know can use your cheers
« on: February 20, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »
she is in a contest for a short comedy video and is up against a lot of professionals.
could you vote for her and say something nice?
it takes two seconds...thanks!
http://www.southwestwannagetaway.com/2007/02/20/spammer-e-mail-revenge-backfires/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Re: a nice gal I know can use your cheers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
so?! did anyone leave a nice comment for the nice young lady?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Vodka7

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
When I clicked to leave a rating it said 404 Not Found under the box instead of something like "you voted."  Am I doing it wrong?  Comment worked at least.

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 04:38:23 PM »
Maybe it's because I'm 1700 calories light for the day, but I don't get it.  I watched it three times.  Is the guy at the end delivering a punchline?  Please help me.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:08:58 PM »
I got the 404 message too, dang!

the punch line is she thought she was giving a mean reply to a spammer but it was her office manager, it was hard to keep it so short, it is 20 seconds only.

thanks for your help, she is really into this kind of stuff and she has helped me out b4 so I wanted to return the favor