Author Topic: Leftist lawfare - aka Bake the Damn Cake part (I've lost count)  (Read 1395 times)

sumpnz

• friend
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/02/cancel-culture-warriors-still-trying-cancel-masterpiece-cakeshop/

Cakeshop in CO that won at SCOTUS over gay wedding cake refusal is being sued again.  Some lawyer that previously tried to sue him over refusing to bake an obscene cake is suing him again over a refusal to make a gender transition cake. 

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Leftist lawfare - aka Bake the Damn Cake part (I've lost count)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 09:44:55 PM »
A certain lawyer needs to be slapped with monetary damages for tying up the courts with frivolous lawsuits.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 10:28:08 PM »
As I recall, they started in with the transgender thing the very day the high court ruled in his favor.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 10:53:17 PM »
Is this the third time this poor guy has gone through the wringer, or is it a continuation of the second lawsuit? Or maybe there have been even more suits. Some organization needs to help this baker counter-sue.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 11:46:59 AM »
This is SSS/FreedomDozer territory.  They just keep *expletive deleted*ing with that poor baker,  one of these days they'll push the wrong person.

Enough already.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife