Author Topic: I wonder if Barry will say anything? North Korean ship caught smuggling weapons  (Read 4678 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Panama has been a US puppet project for quite some time.  Mostly due to the strategic value of the canal.

I expect that a Venezuelan canal as discussed earlier will be constantly sabotaged by US interests, to maintain the monopoly that the PC provides.  At least until Venezuelan foreign policy is more in line with US interests.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
your4 world view is "unique"
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Charby, no kidding!   :O
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
So, the Panamanians have no right to inspect cargo coming through their canal?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Only if we order them to.   Oh, wait.  It was the UN that ordered it.  :rofl: :rofl:
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
North Korea has not commented on the seizure, during which 35 North Koreans were arrested after resisting police efforts to intercept the ship in Panamanian waters last week, according to Martinelli.

Err...how exactly does a cargo ship resist interception?

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
President Barry Soetoro is on the same side, philosophically, with the NORKS.  They both hate America, and dream of her destruction.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Yep, last I checked we didn't own or have anything to do with running the Canal since about 1 Jan 2000.

And perhaps MicroBalrog can tell you about how the 3rd world assclowns that can't re-assemble Soviet-era missiles aren't very threatening.

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=16932.0
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=20286.0

My dear Scout, are you not cherry-picking my posts a bit?

Since then, I have experienced Hamas rocketry rather close and personal - and posted about it.

Yes, let me tell you as a man who has had his town shot at by these assclowns:

I feel absolutely and totally unthreatened.

I mean this unironically.

When they can accomplish 100% hit rate, say, on the subcontinent they're aiming at (I do not say - 'the country'), call me back.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
My dear Scout, are you not cherry-picking my posts a bit?

Since then, I have experienced Hamas rocketry rather close and personal - and posted about it.

Yes, let me tell you as a man who has had his town shot at by these assclowns:

I feel absolutely and totally unthreatened.

I mean this unironically.

When they can accomplish 100% hit rate, say, on the subcontinent they're aiming at (I do not say - 'the country'), call me back.

No, those the threads I could find when I did a search.   And I bet those that were killed/maimed/lost loved one do not feel the same as you. 

Were you able to go out and about on your normal business?  What about the rest of the town(s) in the threatened areas?  Did not people have to hunker down and ride out the attacks?   Did not sirens blare and people go to ground to seek cover and shelter? 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MicroBalrog

• friend
 And I bet those that were killed/maimed/lost loved one do not feel the same as you. 

Yes. The whole point that the idiots managed to kill 1 (one) person in my town in three years of trying.

Were you able to go out and about on your normal business? 

Yes, I absolutely was.

What about the rest of the town(s) in the threatened areas?  Did not people have to hunker down and ride out the attacks?   Did not sirens blare and people go to ground to seek cover and shelter? 

People progressively cared less and less as it became clear our idjit enemies can't hit anything.

The fact is: for something to be dangerous, it does not merely have to be very very bad, it has to also be likely.

The fact that - in he same time period - the terrorists killed more people by throwing rocks at them or stabbing them with knives should tell you everything in terms of how dangerous the rocket threat is.

The rockets in question, as Israel's President said, are "flying sewage pipes".
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner