Author Topic: U.S. Worsens Mexican Violence by Returning Criminal Aliens to Border Cities, May  (Read 1594 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/28/mexican-lawmakers-say-worsening-mexico-violence-returning-criminals/

Mexico border town mayors are complaining that the deportation of Mexican nationals that are convicted of a crime in the USA is making the violence worse in the Mexican towns. They want the USA to fly the deportees back to their home towns and not just dump them on the border towns.  According to Juan Hernandez, founder of the Center for U.S.-Mexico Studies at the University of Texas at Dallas, "Mexico believes that individuals who commit crimes in the United States should be prosecuted in the United States and not sent to Mexico to continue their performing of crimes."

So what else is the Big Bad USA going to be blamed for.  I thought that I had heard of it all, but I guess not.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Right...
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
We can fly them there but there was no mention of landing....   >:D

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
We can fly them there but there was no mention of landing....   >:D

That is a good thought.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"Mexico believes that individuals who commit crimes in the United States should be prosecuted in the United States and not sent to Mexico to continue their performing of crimes."

Does this mean that Mexico will start extraditing fugitives who have fled to Mexico to avoid prosecution?

I didn't think so.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Seenterman

• friend
Deal with it, their your citizens.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
If they quit sending us their criminals, we'll stop sending them back!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G