Author Topic: I knew this would be coming eventually... fueling your car with water...  (Read 1886 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
I can't put my finger on it, but I'm kind of... skeptical...

http://drivewater.com/g5cpab/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
Buy it and tell us how it works.

Actually if I had a beater car that I didn't care about screwing up I would probably try it.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Our revolutionary conversion guide will show you how to use a little electricity from your car's battery to separate water into a gas called => HHO (2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen).

HHO, also referred to as Hydroxy burns effectively and supplies significant energy, while the end product is just Water. HHO has the atomic power of Hydrogen and maintains the stability of Water...

<snort!>

"A little electricity" to crack water into it's component elements, only to recombine them in combustion. 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Buy it and tell us how it works.

Actually if I had a beater car that I didn't care about screwing up I would probably try it.

Send me $50 and a car, and I'd be more than happy to try it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
Water injection has been known as a way to increase engine power at least since WWII, when it was used to give an added boost to supercharged aircraft engines . . . though the major mechanism was to forestall detonation.

As for the claims made in the linked ad . . . when it comes to increasing fuel economy by 2/3, I believe the product has every bit as much validity as adding cow magnets to your gas line or putting a scale model of the Great Pyramid of Cheops over your intake manifold.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Water injection has been known as a way to increase engine power at least since WWII, when it was used to give an added boost to supercharged aircraft engines . . . though the major mechanism was to forestall detonation.

As for the claims made in the linked ad . . . when it comes to increasing fuel economy by 2/3, I believe the product has every bit as much validity as adding cow magnets to your gas line or putting a scale model of the Great Pyramid of Cheops over your intake manifold.

That is what I was thinking also. A guy I new used it on engines he built because he couldn't readily get high enough octane fuel at the pumps.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
"a scale model of the Great Pyramid of Cheops over your intake manifold."

Uhm... excuse me, don't you DARE dis my Pyramid of Cheops or I'll sic my Rods of Ra on you!

Nick1911

• Administrator
Nice scam.

I applause the creator for coming up with good babble and a flashy box to separate fools and their money.