Author Topic: Voter fraud is so easy  (Read 6518 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Voter fraud is so easy
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »

Do you have any evidence to support this?

Chicago.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 11:07:05 PM »
What they're really dancing around is the assumption that inner-city minority residents are afraid or distrustful of ID and paperwork.

That's a proper, all-American attitude if I ever heard of one. We should all distrustful of ID and paperwork.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »
And the rally cry is always that photo ID and requiring pre-registration well in advance of election day is "voter suppression". What they're really dancing around is the assumption that inner-city minority residents are afraid or distrustful of ID and paperwork. I suppose that's supposed to be alluding to "institutional racisim". OTOH, it could also just denote a class of people for whom poor life-skills and moral bankruptcy is just an accepted way of life.

Voter suppression is the use of firehoses, axe-handles and shotguns to drive the neeeegrooes away from the polls.

Asking them to proudly state and prove with a state ID that they are "Joe Chicken" from 719 River Road in Taxahatchee, Alabama and check them off a list is not voter suppression.  It makes me sick to hear such allegations, as I'm sure it makes most other responsible Americans ill as well.

Unless the goal is to stop said voter from voting more than once.  Or stealing the vote of another.  Which I'd say is a good thing.

Nothing wrong with a state requiring ID's presented for voting roster verification.

It sickens me to see ACORN types using phantom votes, moving in new "residents" so that they live 20 to an apartment 60 days before an election (according to any cell phone or utility bills).
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!