Author Topic: Infant murder suspect: 'It's a dirty game':  (Read 8530 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Infant murder suspect: 'It's a dirty game':
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:25:24 PM »
Used to live in that area.

Glad I don't anymore.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Baby-dies-abandoned-along-I-275-in-Tampa/wKCqs2AyLkuny0wt8C1QUw.cspx

TAMPA, FL -- Authorities have arrested a man they believe threw an infant from a car along I-275 Tuesday morning.  The 3-month-old boy died.

21-year-old Richard McTear Jr. was apprehended around 9 a.m. at 3803 Arlington Drive in Tampa.

An off-duty news photographer found the child, identified as Emanuel Murray, in the southbound emergency lane near Fowler Avenue shortly after 4 a.m.

About 45 minutes earlier, deputies were called to a home at 12414 North 15th Street for a report of domestic violence at the Marbella Apartments.

The caller, Jasmine Bedwell, said that she and McTear were fighting and that she and her 3-month-old son had been battered.  Bedwell told the operator the man picked up the baby and threw him on the concrete.

She said he then picked up the child and took off in a blue 4-door Chevrolet Impala.

The baby was pronounced dead alongside the Interstate around 4:30 a.m.  Investigators say he was the child taken from the Marbella Apartments.

Tampa Police later located McTear's car at 1601 River Cove in Tampa.

The car was found in the vicinity of Edison Elementary School, which was placed under modified lockdown for a time.

The southbound on-ramps to I-275 were closed at Bearss, Fletcher and Fowler Avenues for several hours as the investigation continued.

After his arrest, McTear was taken to Tampa Police District 3 Headquarters and then taken to the Falkenburg Road Jail where he is being held.

When our Dustin Chase asked how he could throw a baby out the window, McTear responded "It's a dirty game."

Stay with abcactionews.com for the latest.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Infant murder suspect: 'It's a dirty game':
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »
At least you don't have people protesting in support of this....

Sorry, can't find a PG-13 word for this being.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Uncle Bubba

• friend
  • Billy Fish
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 03:03:25 PM »

Reading that made me so angry I feel like turning into the Hulk and popping that ahole's head like a zit.

I recommend public cricifixion. Or throwing him out of a speeding car, as many times as it'd take to kill him.

It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat *expletive deleted*it and die. Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote from: Fly320s
But, generally speaking, people are idiots outside their own personal sphere.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »

Who does?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 03:17:39 PM »
Who does?

Perhaps that's a reference to the cases where the "community" comes out to support the "Good boys who loved their grandma, and were 'getting their life together' just before that dirty racist cop/CCW-holder/storekeep/homeowner shot them down in their prime." With protest signs, the local politicians and preachers, and hold a candelight vigil for the young deceased miscreant.

The whole "Why he hafta do mah boy like dat? Why he hafta do mah boy like dat?" phenomena.

And more, just the general acceptance of criminality and illegitimacy in those communities. (i.e. the "Armed robbery isn't sufficient reason to kill my child." attitude we see.) In America's inner-cities, the illegitimacy rate is around 90% now. And the young women essentially have to chose between unfit felony-ridden "baby daddy's" or not reproducing at all.

Going by the "broken windows" theory of criminality, by extension, when rape, robbery, drug dealing, fatherlessness, and 33% of all adult males in prison or with a felony record, while it's still heinous, tossing an infant out of a car window just naturally drops down a rung on the "ladder of evil" IMO.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:23:18 PM by AJ Dual »
I promise not to duck.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »
Who does?

We had a glorious case in Mea Shearim (in Jerusalem) where an idiot has been arrested for murdering his infant child (beating it to death and biting it several times). Unfortunately he was a son of a reputed rabbi and the Orthodox community came out for him, with protests, riots, burning trash and attacking police officers.

Now, it had nothing to do with 'illegitimacy' or anything like this - these people will exclude and sometimes assault women who have 'illegitimate' babies. It had to do with the locals being idiots.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »
yeah, I saw this story too...I worked in an institution for troubled/crazy/psycho kids in FL once.
I went in thinking how love and prayer could help them and left fearful of what they would do upon
being let loose in the world.
Some of those kids just had zero empathy, really scary.
They would simply "act" human, one 13 year old girl killed two toddler cousins!
She could be as sweet as apple pie but couldn't stop her murderous impulses.
weird. this guy simply isn't even a little human, he looks like a human but he isn't.
Hopefully he'll get the chair.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
Perhaps that's a reference to the cases where the "community" comes out to support the "Good boys who loved their grandma, and were 'getting their life together' just before that dirty racist cop/CCW-holder/storekeep/homeowner shot them down in their prime." With protest signs, the local politicians and preachers, and hold a candelight vigil for the young deceased miscreant.

The whole "Why he hafta do mah boy like dat? Why he hafta do mah boy like dat?" phenomena.

And more, just the general acceptance of criminality and illegitimacy in those communities. (i.e. the "Armed robbery isn't sufficient reason to kill my child." attitude we see.) In America's inner-cities, the illegitimacy rate is around 90% now. And the young women essentially have to chose between unfit felony-ridden "baby daddy's" or not reproducing at all.

Going by the "broken windows" theory of criminality, by extension, when rape, robbery, drug dealing, fatherlessness, and 33% of all adult males in prison or with a felony record, while it's still heinous, tossing an infant out of a car window just naturally drops down a rung on the "ladder of evil" IMO.

in the animal kingdom, adult griz will kill baby griz so he can mate with the female.
maybe that's what this guy was thinking...babymomma will probably even visit him in jail.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »
Reading that made me so angry I feel like turning into the Hulk and popping that ahole's head like a zit.

Me too.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
We had a glorious case in Mea Shearim (in Jerusalem) where an idiot has been arrested for murdering his infant child (beating it to death and biting it several times). Unfortunately he was a son of a reputed rabbi and the Orthodox community came out for him, with protests, riots, burning trash and attacking police officers.

Now, it had nothing to do with 'illegitimacy' or anything like this - these people will exclude and sometimes assault women who have 'illegitimate' babies. It had to do with the locals being idiots.

Ahh.. I see.

However "rallying around the community" IS the common dynamic that I see here.

The fact that outside forces are attacking "one of their own" is deemed more important than whatever crime that person comitted. Pretty much the same phenomena with the OJ Simpson verdict. Black America saw it more as thwarting White America than they saw it as justice denied for a murder.

In Micro's case, the Orthodox community probably seized on this abusive Rabbi's son as a battle to push back as what they saw as incursions by the more liberal Jews or the secular world.

A more minor example of this is here in Milwaukee, a dozen plus infants, almost always poor minority children in inner-city households die by being smothered while sleeping with an adult in bed or on a couch.

Instead of condeming the bad parenting, those who are critical are simply labled as "culturaly insensitive" (the warning shot before being called full-blown racist) "community leaders" circle the wagons, and the prosecutor's office consistently declines to prosecute the "tragic accident". Even when this is the second or third baby the mother (in one case) has killed in this fashion.

Then suburban granola/hippy-parents who believe in co-sleeping, and militant breast-feeding advocates then chime in, afraid that co-sleeping will be made illegal. Despite the fact they rarely, if ever, seem to smother their infants. We fed our two sets of twin daughters in bed for six months or so, but returned them to the crib when done. I still woke up in a panic at random times feeling around for the baby I though was in our bed for almost two years, even though we never fell asleep or "forgot".
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:49:59 PM by AJ Dual »
I promise not to duck.

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »
When our Dustin Chase asked how he could throw a baby out the window, McTear responded "It's a dirty game."

Yeah - Well - It'll be a hell of a lot cleaner when he's ejected from it.

I don't and never will understand people who abuse children.  :mad: They cannot by any measure be judged sane or in my not so objective opinion even remotely human.

Mad dogs is what they are and they should be treated as such by society.

Some bleeding heart lawyer will get him off or at least sent to the nut house where he'll eventually get released back into society and do a repeat performance.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 04:11:44 PM »
If anyone ever needed killing, TRULY needed killing in the most inhumane way possible, it's this guy.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »

Not yet.

Remember the guy in Oakland who killed the cops?  The locals rolled out in support of him, celebrating his deeds.

Seems he was not just a murderous thug & convict.  He was also determined (posthumously, due to DNA testing) to be a serial rapist of victims as young as 12 years old.

More here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/localnewsheadlines/ci_12293997?source=rss

This incident reminds me of some writings by a former prison psychiatrist in the UK.

"Of course, I had traveled in many countries that were in the throes of civil wars, and knew something of the inhumanity of man to man, but nothing had quite prepared me for the level of extreme violence in personal relationships that I encountered in a country that was enjoying sustained economic growth and unprecedented prosperity...What I saw was human conduct as it becomes when the requirement to conform to inherited social restraints no longer exists, when it is left to the whim of individuals how to behave. The result is an urban hell."
----Anthony (A.M.) Daniels (pen name Theodore Dalrymple)

"The combination of relativism and antipathy to traditional culture has played a large part in creating the underclass, thus turning Britain from a class into a caste society. The poorest people were deprived both of a sense of cultural hierarchy and of the moral imperative to conform their conduct to any standard whatever. Henceforth what they had and what they did was as good as anything, because all cultures and all cultural artifacts are equal. Aspiration was therefore pointless: and thus they have been as immobilized in their poverty - material, mental, and spiritual - as completely as the damned in Dante's Inferno."

"I have never understood the liberal assumption that if there were justice in the world, there would be fewer rather than more prisoners."

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
So, JF, how does this conform with the fact that Orthodox Jews - who are no believers in cultural relativism - are also susceptible to this?

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
So, JF, how does this conform with the fact that Orthodox Jews - who are no believers in cultural relativism - are also susceptible to this?

That's just regular fundamentalist intolerance for the rest of secular/moderate society.

But I think the dynamic of them viewing themselves at odds with a larger community, and it causing them to rally around individuals everyone ought to find equally disreputable, is the same.
I promise not to duck.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

MB:

I assume you refer to the bit under the divider.  Also, "this" is rather vague, but I assume it refers to protests in support of a fellow <whatever> and not to the myriad other behaviors AMD referenced in the excerpts.

AMD was writing about the UK underclass, which exhibited a behavior pattern similar to the black underclass in the USA.

IOW, just because both (black underclass in USA & OJ* in Israel) protested in favor of some slime ball, does not mean they have anything else in common any more than a Tea Party protest participant and a May Day marxist marcher would, despite the fact that they marched in a group supporting something.

But wait, there's more! Another similarity!  How do we explain away the fact that OJs in Israel, the black underclass in the USA, Irish grandmothers in Dublin, and the Taliban all consume oxygen.  When we describe behavior in one, we must account for that behavior's presence or absence in the others...

Perhaps the concept I am looking for is the non sequitur.

* Obnoxious OJs seem to be mostly a problem for Israel, thought the pro-Pollard types in America are annoying in their own way.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

It was a delayed abortion. There are plenty of feminazis who'd be up in arms if they had any.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 05:34:16 PM »
this kinda thing makes me want to spend a few days in jail   a hunting trip
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »
I assume you refer to the bit under the divider.  Also, "this" is rather vague, but I assume it refers to protests in support of a fellow <whatever> and not to the myriad other behaviors AMD referenced in the excerpts..

How about the child abuse (time and time again, horrible child abuse cases turn up in that community)? How about the repeated rioting and physical attacks on police officers? I can go on and on.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

How about the child abuse (time and time again, horrible child abuse cases turn up in that community)? How about the repeated rioting and physical attacks on police officers? I can go on and on.

Actually, I think the only similarities that can be drummed up are:
1. Protest in support of fellow group member
2. That's it & probably stretching it.

The attacks on the LEOs in Oakland were done by one man who knew he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison and not part of a protest, as were (I surmise) the attacks by OJs in Israel.  I suspect that the OJs also did not manage to kill any, let alone multiple (4?) LEOs.  IOW, not similar.

The other similarities are of the, "they all also breathe, are omnivores, and bear live young" sort.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »
1. Protest in support of fellow group member

It was not the only violent 'protest' I remember them engaging in.

Here is another similar group for you:

Those factions of the Israeli-Arab community that depend on welfare. Again, high crime, attacks on LEO's (to the point of murder),  child abuse, illiteracy... sound familiar? Or do you think it's 'moral relativism' that did it there, too?

Anywhere where you have a community of welfare-sucking indigent idiots, the SAME THING happens.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »

I think there's a "Us vs. Them" mentality in both situations that makes them focus on what they see as external threats rather than internal transgressors. Although transgressors of cultural forms in both cases are not tolerated. Someone "acting white" is subject to the black community's derision, and some O.J. woman wearing pants would be shunned too, while they rally around murderers...

I'll go out on a limb and state that I think it's a pretty common perception here that America's Black Underclass refuses to change in several ways that would be for their betterment, if only out of the grudge that they see such behavior as being "white".

Are the OJ's in Israel disproportionately on welfare there?  :|
I promise not to duck.

digitalandanalog

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »
Nah, I was gonna say something. Would get banned. Silence is a friend right now.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »
Are the OJ's in Israel disproportionately on welfare there?  undecided

In a word, yes.

They have a whole system of welfare, subsidies, etc. etc. set up, and are making the government fund a separate system of schools for them essentially designed to turn out idiots who are not capable of ever finding a job of any kind, as well as set up bureaucracies in which members of the community can find make-work.

An especially hateful system is the child payments. Essentially, if you have one child, the government will pay you a symbolic some of money every month. If you have a dozen children, you have bred yourself into a situation where you can live off the welfare payments - live BADLY, live in humiliating, crushing poverty, but LIVE WITHOUT WORKING. THis is something that benefits Israeli-Arabs and the OJ's, because they're the ones with a tendency of breeding that much in the first place, which is exaggerated even more by these payments. Add the fact they are mostly exempt from military service, and it becomes really hilarious.

And by hilarious, I mean 'tragic'.

(Note that the above does not necessarily apply to the Nationalist Orthodox - but they have their own sets of problems).

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 01:33:55 AM »
Nah, I was gonna say something. Would get banned. Silence is a friend right now.

"Restraint in pen and tongue" is a virtue I often forget.

Often these threads devolve into whats the best way to kill this guy, or "those people always do that"

IMO, some people only resemble humans, google the Sandra Cantu case, a Sunday school teacher and mom committed bizarre murder too.
When I stopped working at a FL mental hospital for kids I became committed to carrying a firearm.
People ( I found out ) were a whole lot sicker than the baddies I grew up with in NYC ghetto's and some of them were pretty bad.