Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 40042 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1125 on: April 20, 2024, 04:18:16 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1126 on: April 20, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »
Ali Khamenei could use a bomb.

>:D Only if the U.S. or the Israeli's are doing the "delivery".
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1127 on: April 20, 2024, 09:52:39 PM »

Iran knows they're boned in this situation.

Which means the Revolutionary Guard will be out in their speedboats again, harassing shipping in the Strait of Hormuz to show the world their military might.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1128 on: April 21, 2024, 08:40:54 AM »
Back in the 1980s Iran was showing the world how tough it was and finally made a huge boo boo... they the USS Samuel B Roberts with a mine.

Given that was when we had a real man -- Ronald Reagan -- as president, the US kicked off operation Preying Mantis.

Iranian losses -- two oil platforms being used as military bases, 5 naval assets, and two fighter jets.

US losses -- 1 helicopter and 2 Marines.

The hysterical thing was Iran's response....

They went from ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH! JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD! to suing the United States at the International Court of Justice, claiming breach of a treaty the US had signed with Iran in the 1950s.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1129 on: April 22, 2024, 10:02:05 AM »
It looks like Iran has blinked. CNBC is saying that Iran has announced that it will not further escalate the conflict with Israel.

And that is taking some of the pressure off oil prices today: https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/22/crude-oil-prices-today-wti-brent-fall-after-iran-says-no-escalation.html

In other news, Yale University anti-Israeli protests resulted in riot police being called out with numerous arrests made: https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-anti-israel-protesters-arrested-police-close-in-occupation
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1130 on: April 22, 2024, 10:03:57 AM »
Cry me a river

Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter Isra Hirsi, 21, says she is now homeless and starving after being suspended from college over anti-Israel protests at Columbia University which saw her zip-tied for seven hours
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13334881/Rep-Ilhan-Omars-daughter-Isra-Hirsi-homeless-anti-Israel.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1131 on: April 22, 2024, 10:28:22 AM »
Aren't martyrs supposed to suffer?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1132 on: April 22, 2024, 11:39:55 AM »
Cry me a river

Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter Isra Hirsi, 21, says she is now homeless and starving after being suspended from college over anti-Israel protests at Columbia University which saw her zip-tied for seven hours
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13334881/Rep-Ilhan-Omars-daughter-Isra-Hirsi-homeless-anti-Israel.html

Her mother is a millionaire.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1133 on: April 22, 2024, 11:43:31 AM »
Aren't martyrs supposed to suffer?

Martyrs are the poor people.  Powerful and their families aren't supposed to be martyrs.  That's the whole point in being powerful.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1134 on: April 22, 2024, 11:45:42 AM »
Her mother is a millionaire.

There you go, spoiling a good "look at me!" cry fest
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #1135 on: April 22, 2024, 01:30:11 PM »
Cry me a river

Like nearly everyone in her mother's ancestral land? She is just getting back to her roots.

bob

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1136 on: April 22, 2024, 05:36:30 PM »
Too bad she didn't spend her time learning to code.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

griz

• friend
« Reply #1137 on: April 22, 2024, 08:35:52 PM »
Cry me a river

I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I sure got a good laugh out of her story.  She seemed genuinely surprised that when she didn't stop trespassing, they not only detained her and wasted hours of her valuable time, but the school also had the nerve to kick her out of housing for students and not let her eat there for free!  As she put it, they weren't "supportive".  It's as if she wasn't special and her thoughts of how the world should work didn't matter.

Oh well, she went to school to learn, there's an additional lesson.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1138 on: April 22, 2024, 09:04:12 PM »
I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I sure got a good laugh out of her story.  She seemed genuinely surprised that when she didn't stop trespassing, they not only detained her and wasted hours of her valuable time, but the school also had the nerve to kick her out of housing for students and not let her eat there for free!  As she put it, they weren't "supportive".  It's as if she wasn't special and her thoughts of how the world should work didn't matter.

>:D One that is LONG overdue for her and those like her !!  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1139 on: April 23, 2024, 08:48:22 AM »

But, like, the rules shouldn't apply to her!

Because she's a POC!

And she's protesting injustice! Using her First Amendment rights!

And he's the daughter of a Congressman!

This is an outrage!

Her actions should NOT have consequences!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1140 on: April 23, 2024, 08:53:47 AM »
Too bad she didn't spend her time learning to code.

Being a elite protester for hire is less work and pays better.
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1141 on: April 23, 2024, 08:54:50 AM »

But, like, the rules shouldn't apply to her!

[snip]

And he's the daughter of a Congressman!

This is an outrage!

Her actions should NOT have consequences!

I mean, I can kinda understand her confusion and upset.  If Hunter Biden has taught America anything it's that family of the rich and powerful don't face consequences.  I can fully believe she thought she was untouchable due to her Identity and Mom's position.

Sometimes reality hits you hard.

Although I saw on X this morning she's back on campus in the zone, suspended or not, so maybe she's more right than we want to believe.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1142 on: April 23, 2024, 09:05:41 AM »
And oil continues to drop since Iran basically surrendered and admitted it's a toothless weasel. 

It's now under $81 a barrel.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1143 on: April 23, 2024, 09:06:41 AM »
And oil continues to drop since Iran basically surrendered and admitted it's a toothless weasel. 

It's now under $81 a barrel.

Praise be to Biden!
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1144 on: April 23, 2024, 09:12:02 AM »
I guess that was his plan all along...

His warning to Iran -- DON'T -- will go down in history as the greatest projection of American influence ever recorded.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1145 on: April 23, 2024, 09:29:50 AM »
I guess that was his plan all along...

His warning to Iran -- DON'T -- will go down in history as the greatest projection of American influence ever recorded.
Maybe in the future we will find out how much money he paid them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1146 on: April 23, 2024, 02:34:45 PM »
Yes Virginia, she is this stupid
    Note the way these people talk about masking: "my wife wore no mask." There's nothing "brave" about refusing to mask during an ongoing pandemic, meanwhile the peaceful activists behind her are masking bc they have solidarity w oppressed groups and care about not harming others https://t.co/YVCBbDxHBN
    — TaylorLorenz.Substack.com (@TaylorLorenz) April 22, 2024
Taylor Lorenz Shaming Man Praising His Jewish Wife for Not Masking at Yale Protest ACCIDENTALLY Hilarious
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/04/23/taylor-lorenz-masking-yale-jews-n2395415

Yeah, because they care about not harming others
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1147 on: April 23, 2024, 02:39:51 PM »
Yes Virginia, she is this stupidTaylor Lorenz Shaming Man Praising His Jewish Wife for Not Masking at Yale Protest ACCIDENTALLY Hilarious
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/04/23/taylor-lorenz-masking-yale-jews-n2395415

Yeah, because they care about not harming others

Holy hell. What a brainwashed moron.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1148 on: April 24, 2024, 07:16:36 AM »
No, she's not brainwashed.

She's 100% natural moron.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1149 on: April 24, 2024, 08:07:51 AM »
Maybe in the future we will find out how much money he paid them.
I'm more interested in learning details about the under-the-table flow of money back to Joe's son Hunter, his brother Jim, other members of his family, the various shell companies they've formed, and so forth and so on.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain