Author Topic: Sigh....Wal-Mart....  (Read 14926 times)

Regolith

• friend
Re: Sigh....Wal-Mart....
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2008, 11:00:36 AM »
None of the clerks at the Wal-Mart here has given me crap when buying ammo.  Could be because its a smaller town, and there are a lot of gunnies here.  When I buy one of those 100 round shotgun shell packs, the clerks don't even blink.

Hell, they didn't even give me too bad a time when I tried to return one because I had accidentally grabbed 20 gauge instead of 12.  cool

Normally, their cheap wal-mart brands aren't too bad either.  Although, I did pick up an office chair there today using a gift card I got from my uncle, and the damn thing feels a bit cheap and isn't that comfortable.  I'm going to see if my brother wants it (in return for his gift card Tongue), and if not I'm going to see if I can return it (preferably in one piece; disassembling is a pain in the ass, and I noticed they didn't have a floor model, so maybe I can save us both some time).
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth