Author Topic: After Fred, Are My Options Dead?  (Read 8560 times)

Tecumseh

• friend
Re: After Fred, Are My Options Dead?
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 07:00:35 AM »
That is not very polite.  Maybe its my good moral uprbringing but making fun of others becuase they disagree with you is not something that would please a certain little 8 lb. 6 oz deity.

Either way I will be polite and take the high road. 

I am happy that Fred is gone.  He never had any traction and all he did was take money from good honest Americans to fund his little chili cookout tour.

Sigh.  Some points make themselves.  You make me tired.
  Sigh.  You should take a nap.  But before you do... can you explain the part about some points make themselves?

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 07:30:11 AM »
That is not very polite.  Maybe its my good moral uprbringing but making fun of others becuase they disagree with you is not something that would please a certain little 8 lb. 6 oz deity.

I am happy that Fred is gone.  He never had any traction and all he did was take money from good honest Americans to fund his little chili cookout tour.

Sigh.  Some points make themselves.  You make me tired.
  Sigh.  You should take a nap.  But before you do... can you explain the part about some points make themselves?
Tecumseh:

Perhaps I can help.

You have become a self-parody.  Meaning, folks could take your general view & writings, ham it up & write a parody, and the output would be indistinguishable from your usual postings.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

I don't think you have it in you.  But if you do, why start now?   undecided
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »

Perhaps I can help.

You have become a self-parody.  Meaning, folks could take your general view & writings, ham it up & write a parody, and the output would be indistinguishable from your usual postings.

Bingo, you nailed it, and on much politer terms than I could've managed, so here's and example:

Tecumseh said:

Sadly, Kucinich was the only Democrat I could stomach.  I would love to see Paul take him as a running mate.  I know it cannot happen, but at least these two are the best options given to the USA.

I have no idea if you actually meant that, which is sad.

Why start now indeed!

Don't you have a web poll to spam or something?? ANYTHING other than playing contrarian children's games and spewing non-intellect while the rest of us attempt to keep on topic?  Refer back to my original comment and STFU if you have nothing of value to add.   

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »
Yes, I liked Thompson as essentially the only true conservative running in this charade. But, there was not much of hope for him from the beginning. The electorate have their heads so high up their alimentary canals, they don't need to pay for colonoscopy.

Some small hope remains that Romney will pick him as a running mate and win against whatever the commies nominate.

SomeKid

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 10:04:05 PM »
Yes, I liked Thompson as essentially the only true conservative running

I do not know if he should be called a true conservative, but he was without a doubt the most conservative person, who I thought had a fair chance of winning. I think Thompson would have had a hard long primary, but could you imagine him debating Hillary (who I expect to beat Obama)? I just cannot see him losing debates to her.

Reagrdless, at this point, I know without a doubt the next 4 years will suck.

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »

Perhaps I can help.

Bingo, you nailed it, and on much politer terms than I could've managed, so here's and example:

Tecumseh said:

Sadly, Kucinich was the only Democrat I could stomach.  I would love to see Paul take him as a running mate.  I know it cannot happen, but at least these two are the best options given to the USA.

I have no idea if you actually meant that, which is sad.

Why start now indeed!

Don't you have a web poll to spam or something?? ANYTHING other than playing contrarian children's games and spewing non-intellect while the rest of us attempt to keep on topic?  Refer back to my original comment and STFU if you have nothing of value to add.   
  I like Kucinich because he was honest and he cares about the troops.  That is why he is trying to bring them home.  Not to mention he has some good ideas in regards to environemental issues.  But the reason I really could tolerate him, is that I knew what I was getting from the beginning.  Unlike the rest of the democrats, he was not a fascist in the same sense. 

Either way though, the person who told me to STFU should be ashamed.  I may have different views than you, but that does not mean they are not valid. 

Maybe its my good moral uprbringing but I dont think that was a polite thing to say. 

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 01:09:09 AM »
Close due to degrading manners.

Chris